Puppies, music, and Leo

Your POV
I yawned and woke up at 10:30 PM in my apartment. YES NEW RECORD! I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom. I got dressed for the day and wore this.

When I came into the living room I saw Brownie on the floor and cuddled with my teddy bear

When I came into the living room I saw Brownie on the floor and cuddled with my teddy bear. I awed and got my iPhone 6s and took a pic. (1st pic ur cover, second pic the picture you took)

 (1st pic ur cover, second pic the picture you took)

"Aw my baby

"Aw my baby." I cuddle my puppy in my hands. I put the Spotify radio and "Me Myself and I" by G-Eazy. Then I put Brownie back on the couch and dance and started making waffles.
"OOOH OOH ITS JUST ME MYSELF AND I!" I sang, then Brownie woke up. "Oh sorry, did I wake you?" Brownie just walked to the door and I followed. Her paw lifted up and pointed to the door. I shrugged and opened the door. A sleep Leo fell on me.
"How did you know?" I whisper to Brownie trying not to wake Leo up. I hold Leo and lay him on my couch. I continue to make waffles. I frown as the song ended. "That was my jam!" I whisper. Then Gold by Kiiara came on.
"Oh this is good. GOLD UP IN MY TEETH!" I sang loudly. Leo jerked up. Jeez my singing is that bad?
"Sorry, Leo. Um, want some coffee?" I hand him a mug. It was quiet, but comfortable. Brownie jumped on Leo's lap. He laughed. "So, um. Why were you on my door?" I tucked a hair strand behind my ear.
"Oh about that." Leo scratched his head nervously. "So Calypso and I broke up." I saw tears rim his eyes. Of course I felt bad, but I also liked him for a long time. So I don't know how to feel. We used to be best friends. But we drifted apart because of Calypso.
"Oh Leo." I pull him in for a hug and our mugs down. "You should've woke me up!" I laugh. "What happened?"
"I-I saw her kissing Jake from the Athena cabin. She said it was going on from the start." Leo looked down.
"Leo we all make mistakes. You shouldn't feel bad. She should." I took a sip of my coffee. Then Never Be Like You By Flume came on.
"I'm only human can't you see, I made, I made a mistake." I sang. I got up and danced around. I saw Leo smile and laugh. Then Brownie licked his face!
"Hey! You little cheater! You said I was the only one!" I glared at Brownie. She pouted. "Aww I can't stay mad at you!"
"So breakfast?" Leo asked.
"Oh my gods! Breakfast!" I rushed to the kitchen and looked at the charred waffles. "Oh darn. They were my favorite." I frown.
"I can make another batch of you want?" Leo asked.
"Thanks Leo." He got the supplies and started to make the waffles. Then Final Song By MO came on.
"When your gone, I lose faith, and everything that I have found."
"Heart strings, violins, that's what I hear when your by my side." Leo sang alone.
"But when your gone the goes." I continued.
"I lose my rhythm, lose my soul." Leo stops cooking and starts dancing with me. I laugh as he twirls me around, and dips me.
"So don't let this be our final song!" I sang as we danced.
"Thanks Y/n this was really fun." Leo said.
"No problem. You might want to take a break for awhile to not think about her." I say sipping more of my coffee.
"Actually I'm quite happy." I smile. Then Brownie looks at me.
"Don't look at me like that! You are evil you." I pick her up and cradle her in my arms, and I touch her nose with my index finger.
"Waffles are ready! Chef Leo is in the house!" He looked around. "Apartment!" I laugh.
"Thank you Chef Leo." I take my plate and devour my waffles, so does Leo.
"Here you go, Brownie." He gives her dog food.
We talked for awhile and caught up. Turns out our friendship hasn't disappeared, it was just not together for a long time.
"So are you dating anyone." He asked out of the blue.
"Um, I have dated Shawn Mendes for awhile, but we realized we were just good friends." I say. He goes wide eyed.
"The Shawn Mendes?" I nod and laugh.
"Yeah a lot happened when you were gone. I became a singer. I have a couple songs out, I am also Taylor Swifts best friend! I have a fan base too. They are the best! They send in gifts. I can't even." I say to Leo.
"Wow. I'm sorry we haven't talked." I nod.
"Hey it's okay. We all have those times we are busy." Then my phone buzzed with messages. I groaned at them because it was Kanye and Kim hating on the Swift squad. "Slut bags." I murmur.
"What happened?" He got closer and looked at my phone. "Idiots."
"I'm only 21! And I'm already in the buzz. I'm just supporting my friend."
"How are you not being chased by monsters and still famous?" He asked confusingly.
"I. I actually don't know. It's like I've gone into the mortal world and my scent disappeared." I say, I never thought about monsters. Then a love song came on. Curse my radio. Leo started leaning in. And his lips touched mine. He took my phone and dropped it on the floor. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He slowly pushed me down so my back was flat against the couch. Then he turned it into a make out session. I denied entrance but he made his way around it, he pinched my waist and made me gasp and then he slipped his tongue in. We continued on for a couple minutes.
"I'm sorry I didn't notice you, n/n." He whispers against my lips. I'm still stunned from the kiss, and just stare blankly at him. He laughed and got up.
"That was my first kiss you know." I say finally speaking up.
"Really?" He asked. I nod. He puts an arm around me and I brought my knees up and put my face in his chest and we both fall asleep, with Brownie in my arms❤️
A/n - this is really long. Hope u all like it<3 it's been a couple days sorryyyy.😂 cierra_elizabeth for ur contest:)❤️