Team Leo: Nymphs

WARNING THE MARK OF ATHENA SPOILS.
Your POV
"Echo?" I ask.
"Echo." She confirmed.
"You are pretty." I say as I smiled.
"You are pretty." Echo blushed. I laughed. Echo pointed to a place and then we started walking there. Me and Echo were having a conservation.
"So, um, we there yet?" Leo asked.
"I don't know." I say.
"It looks like Echo told us to stop, I guess we are here." Hazel said. I nod.
"Who is the hottie?" I say. "Did I say that out loud?" Leo nodded with his smirk. "Curse me." I murmured.
"He's hot." Hazel said. "Oh gods, WHY?!?" Hazel fake cried. I laugh, Leo rolls his eyes.
"He's sooooo hot!" A nymph said. I noticed on her t-shirt said Mrs Narcissus. Right then Leo asked, "Narcissus?" He asked Echo.
"Narcissus." She confirmed. I nod.
"We need celestial bronze." Leo said. I just walked up to Narcissus, and looked at what he was looking at-his reflection.
"Self absorbed much." I scoff.
"Oh shut up." Leo said.
"Leo I found celestial bronze. It's what he's looking at." I point to the lake, and Leo comes over, with Echo and Hazel.
"If I just take it-." Leo was interrupted.
"YOUR NOT TAKING MY REFLECTION!" Narcissus said.
"Oh come on dude. Look at someone else for a change. For example your wife." I point to the girl wearing the Mrs Narcissus t-shirt. He didn't glance up once. I was about to punch him. But Leo stopped me, I glared at him.
"Come on I have a better idea." Leo pulled me away and I pouted and whined.
Leo's POV
I admit it, I like Y/n, but she thinks of me as her best friend and I don't want to ruin that with my crush. Besides we have great plans right now.
"Okay so you guys need to write Team Leo on my shirt and hot stuff and all my awesome nicknames on arms." I say.
"Yep." Y/n is clearly trying not to burst in a fit of laughter. I roll my eyes and sigh.
"Let it out." I say. She starts laughing uncontrollably, gods her laugh was cute. STOP IT LEO. "Are we done now?" I ask.
"Yes." She flicked a tear of her face. "Alright, let's do this." Hazel said.
"Alright, let's do this." Echo repeated. I handed them markers and Y/n was not hesitant, she wrote all over me in seconds. Like she did this before, probably to her brother, Percy. I shrug.
"Done, hot stuff." She smirks, I instantly blush. She laughs again.
"Hazel you can summon gold right?" I ask.
"Yes but I never tried it with that big of a piece of celestial bronze." She replied.
"We have to do it either way, so Hazel can try." Y/n said.
"Hazel can try." Echo said. I nod.
"Echo, follow my lead." She nods.
"Why are you beautiful nymphs falling for a doof like Narcissus? Team Leo!"
"Team Leo!" Echo repeated.
"Hot stuff!"
"Hot stuff!" Echo says.
Your POV
I have an arm on Hazels shoulder. "I feel so bad for Echo, for the curse, and having to say that stuff." Then I realized I was rambling and destroying Hazels focus. "Oh sorry." I backed away and sat on a rock.
"It's alright. And thanks." Hazel said still focused on the bronze slate. "Got it!" Hazel grabbed the celestial bronze and yelled, "RUN!"
Leo's POV
I heard Hazel yell run, and so I started running and realized Echo wasn't following, Y/n stopped and followed me. "Echo you coming?"
"Echo you coming." Echo said.
"Echo is staying?"
"Echo is staying." Echo confirmed.
"Come on Leo she made a choice." Y/n said.
"But we can't just leave her!" I yell at her. "Sorry."
"It's okay. But it's her choice." She said comforting me, putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Bye Echo." I say.
"Bye." Echo said. Y/n waved at her smiling, and Echo waved back.
We arrived at the Argo 2 and I promised to myself I would remember her. But I close my eyes and Ecbo's smile was already fading.
"Don't worry Leo, she has a place in all of our hearts." I smiled, that is why I liked her soo much, she knew what to say and when to say it.
"Y/n I have to tell you something-." Then Piper came in.
"Piper! How's Jason?" Y/n asked worriedly. What if she doesn't like me? What if she likes Frank? Jason? Octavian? Nah she's not stupid. But she called me Hot Stuff that has to mean something right? Leo your stressing about nothing.
"I came here to just ask you if you would like to see him." Piper said
"In a minute. Leo. What were you going to tell me?" Y/n asked, I couldn't tell her when Piper was there.
"Nothing, it can wait." She smiled.
"Alright, I'm going to see Jason." I nod. Why do I always have to suffer? Maybe Nemisis is right. I'm the seventh wheel and I'm never going to find love.
Your POV
"Wait Piper, I'll meet you there. I need to finish something with Leo." Leo looks at me like I'm crazy, I sigh and walk towards him and bend down a little bit and cup his cheeks and kiss him. He was shocked at first but he brought me on his lap and deepened the kiss. I broke it off, and Leo looks sad.
But we both say, "I love you."