The Eight on a Quest Part 3

Your POV

I don't get it, how can we just randomly appear in the sea of monsters, that's not possible right? I don't even know anymore. SLASH! CHOP! BURN! Burn is Leo.

"Annabeth! To your right!" I yell.

"Thanks Y/N!" Annabeth yelled while slashing the monster

"No problem!" Then a Hydra appeared out of nowhere. "Holy pumpkins."

"Don't worry, y/n. Leo will save you!" I roll my eyes as Leo said that.

"Oh your not gonna kill me that fast!" I yell. I go behind it and stab its back.

"Y/N!" He got in front of me when another hydra appeared and almost bit me, except he got bitten.

"LEO! How dumb are you!" I rush to Leo and put his head on my lap.

"That was the last of them." Percy said as he capped Riptide.

"Leo please don't leave." I whisper while tears fall down my cheek.

"I love you, y/n. But please move on after I die." He wiped a tear from cheek.

"No, no, no. YOU CAN'T DIE NOW!" I whisper/yell. "SOMEONE GO GET AMBROSIA!"

"One last thing before I die." He cupped my cheeks and gave me a passionate kiss. Then we started to float.

Leo's POV

We started to float, my pain went away, and my scars were all healed. Light fell on us, and the wind was y/n's hair, yes it was very weird. Then Aphrodite came.

"True love can do anything. Don't let go of each other. All of you." Aphrodite said before she left.

"You're okay!" Y/n grabbed me and gave me a big hug.

"Okay, I might die again." She literally choked me.

"Sorry." She wiped her tears on her cheeks. "Don't do anything THAT stupid again!" She punches my arm.

"OW!" I yell.

"Annabeth why didn't that ever happen to us?" Percy asks.

"I guess because you didn't die yet." Annabeth said.

"What do you mean by 'me' dying? You can die too." Percy said.

"Oh Percy if its gonna be one of you two dying, its gonna be you. For obvious reasons." Piper said, wiping her tears.

"What was with the floatie thing?" Jason asked.

"Well the algorithms show 5x plus 27.."I babbled.

"You have no idea don't you?" Jason raised an eyebrow

"Nope." I said.

"I'm glad your not dead Leo." Y/n said.

"I am too." And I pulled her in for a long passionate kiss.:)