You show him Social Media

Your POV
I had a day off from sword training kids. Omg they were so cute! I would pinch all their cute cheeks! Thankfully Percy took over for me. But I'm not sure that's gonna last long. But that Jake kid that's like 7 keeps hitting on me. It's so cute! Don't tell Leo that.
"When the lights start flashing like a photo booth!" I sang as I looked through snapchat filters, Youth by Troye Sivan was on!
"Hey n/n!" Leo says. My head was upside down and my hair was hanging off the side of the bed. It go on my belly.
"Hey Leo! You have a day off too?" I ask, while turning off the music on my iPhone 6s demigod safe phone.(jealous?😂)
"Everyone does."
"Oh thank the gods. I don't trust Percy with those innocent kids." I say. He chuckles. "Stop laughing. It's not like I trust you with them either." I punch him playfully.
"Why thank you." He bows, I hit the back of his head. I laugh. "So what are you doing? You know besides abusing people." He asks smirking.
"I'm gonna kill you someday." I glare at him.
"I hope that 'someday' is not today." He puts finger quotes around someday. I laugh.
"I am on snapchat."
"Snap what?"
"Gods Leo your so old." He playfully glared at me.
"No I'm not." I laugh and put the dog filter on us. He is the Dalmatian one and I'm the brown puppy.
"Your so cute." I pinch Leo's cheeks.
"No I'm not. I'm hot." He flexes his arms.
"I don't think you have any muscles. So put those down." I laugh. "Ooh let's try the flower crown!" I swipe to the right to get the flower crown. Leo smiles and kisses my cheek.
"I love you." I say looking into his eyes.
"I love you too." He pecks my lips.
"Let's do musically!"
"Music-what?"
"Leo. We. Are. Gonna. Have. So. Much. Fun." I say.
Leo's POV
I swear this world is crazy. I know what your thinking. 'Oh Leo finally found out.' I always knew. But I didn't think it was this crazy! She puts on the song called "Don't Mind," Y/n teaches me the moves and at the end it says, "I love her more." I kissed her, she smiled into it. And then rested her head on my chest and we ended up cuddling and I made a snapchat and musically. Wow this is addicting. She said there is something called Twitter and Instagram. I don't what it is. But she says its good! Then we fell asleep.