More Eidolons

Your POV
Holy Hera. I miss Annabeth already. I felt like half of me was missing. Oh gods.
"This is stupid. At least have an AC!" I yell.
"Calm down." Frank said.
"Sorry. Random outbursts." I say to Frank. "And that was suppose to be in my head." I add. Frank smiled.
"Well maybe if I go in here..." Her voice trailing off. "We need to pinpoint Nico's location." She looked at us. "Or at least have an area of where he could be." I nod.
"Well, you shouldn't go in there alone." Frank said.
"We can't all go. Plus I think we'd all get frustrated." I reply.
"We will just cover for you." Leo said to Hazel. We all covered Hazel.
"This isn't awkward at all." I murmur. Being squished by Leo and Frank.
"Is she gone?" Leo asked. I turned around to check but felt something tug my waist. I turn around and scowl at the person who did that.
"That's it!" I run but Frank and Leo stop me.
"Oh come on babe." The guy said.
"Just let her go." Leo said.
"No." Frank said.
"Don't call me babe! Go be a slut somewhere else, slit head!" I yell and growl.
"Calm down y/n. He won't get you, I'm here." Leo said calmly.
"I swear I hate stupid sluts." I cross my arms.
"Don't we all!" Frank replied.
"It's been 10 minutes. Should we check on her?" I ask changing the topic.
Leo's POV
"I don't know. Give her a couple more minutes." I tell my girlfriend. Well she almost outbursted on a stranger. I'll strangle him. I swear.
"Leo Valdez! Kill him!" Holy Hephaestus.
"Eidolons!" I yelped. Frank was way ahead of me and jumped in to the hole. Y/n stood there in shock. Then took her sword out. She killed those Eidolons in seconds.
"Woah." I say blankly. She smiled.
"Boys. They doubt a girls strength." She replied.
"Who said I did?!?" I yell. She put her a finger on my mouth.
"They might be more. Talk quieter." I nod and light a spark on my finger and keep crawling. Frank yelped and followed. "I'll stay here. Just in case."
"No we can't risk anyone getting lost." Frank pulled Y/n's hand. We find Hazel. And y/n puts her sword to my neck and Hazel does the same except to Frank.
"GODS! You scared me!" They both yell. "Stop! No you stop!" They keep yelling at the same time.
"Okay we are okay now." Y/n replied.
"Woah." I took the book.
"What?" Y/n asked. I explained everything about On Building Spheres, and how it could help us with he war. Y/n looked really happy and hopefully. Exactly like me.
"So there might be a chance we won't die?" She asked hopefully.
"Yeah, I guess." I reply.
"Well, that will be a huge help to us." Hazel said.
Your POV
Gods I'm so happy now. I could just kiss Leo! Which I won't. Maybe. I don't know. I can't hold it in. I grabbed Leo's collar and kiss him. He looks wide eyed at me, and smiles into the kiss. I break it.
"What was that for?" Frank and Hazel blushed. Even though they weren't going through it. Awe they are so cute!
"Um, overdose on happiness?" I reply nervously.
"I don't need a reason. If you kiss me. That's good enough!" He pulls me into another one. And I'm wide eyed.
"What was that for?" I ask.
"Nothing." I smile and hugged him. "Love you." I murmur.
"Love you too." He murmurs back.
"Enough with the sappy stuff!" I say energetically. "I need Percy. And Nico back." I swear I saw, at least it looked like Leo was jealous. I kiss his cheek to make a point that I'm his. He calmed down. Few. I don't need an angry Leo running behind my back.
"I agree. I mean about the Nico. Not Percy." Hazel realized what she said. "I mean Percy is nice too-" I interrupt her.
"We get it." I smiled. "But don't tell Percy i said that. He will go all babish on me."  They nod. And we go on her way out.
Leo's POV
Please Hephaestus don't there be
Eidolons. Yes! None! WOOP woop!
A/n - Leo's last sentence lol.