Song Fic: Wild Things

Your POV
I have been at Camp Half Blood for 1 day, and I love it already!
"Watch your way nerd!" Asian girl said, she looked like an Aphrodite kid and rolled my eyes and started walking to my friends, Piper, Annabeth, Layla, and Emily. We murmured our plan and I started to sing, I wasn't a daughter of Apollo, Poseidon though, but I got some voice.
"Find table space to say your social graces
Bow your heads, they're pious here, but you and I, we're pioneers
We make our own rules, our own room, no bias here
Let 'em sell what they are sellin', there are no buyers here." I sing, and get up on a picnic table. And people start to gather around, Emily starts clapping, Piper starts banging the table, Annabeth gathered the people, Layla pushed Drew towards me. I found out her name!
"So gather all the rebels now, we'll rabble-rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say, no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs to those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves." I laugh at Drew's face and continue singing. I didn't notice all the guys were in awe. I brought a girl that had been bullied by Drew for a long time up on the picnic table, I took off everything and showed what made her, unique, she was wearing a Twenty Two Pilots shirt and a beanie with lots of bracelets. I smile at her, she smiles back.
"So aye, we brought our drum and this is how we dance
No mistakin', we make our breaks, if you don't like our 808s
Then leave us alone, cause we don't need your policies
We have no apologies for being..." I sang as everyone danced, Drew's face was red and I was enjoying it and I beg everyone else was enjoying it too.
"Find me where the wild things are
We'll be alright, don't mind us, yeah
Find me where the wild things are
We'll be just fine, don't mind us, yeah
Find me where the wild things are." I ended the song there because Chiron saw. But he didn't do anything, I guess he liked us standing up to a bully. Leo helped me down. "That was great!" Leo said, I blushed. He was my crush(yeah I know one day). "The last person who stood up to Drew was Piper."
"Oh so I'm the second person?" I asked.
"Yes." Percy said."That was amazing sis." I went up and hugged him.
"Yeah that was really good." Jason said.
"Thank you. I think now she won't mess with anyone." I smiled as I let go of Percy.
"We are hanging at the Lake tonight. Wanna come?" Leo asked.
"I don't know." I say, rubbing my arm.
"It's alright. I get it 2nd day jitters." I nod, but that wasn't the problem, everyone was gonna be in a bikini or swim trunks I am not comfortable with that.
"Well I like you. I mean I hope to see you around." Leo said speeding off.
HE LIKES ME?!!!