Truth or Daree

Leo's POV
I walked in on Y/n singing cold water. No joke she was really good. I was gonna confess my feelings but then Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Nico came.
"I would jump in cold cold water for you!" She sang then she noticed us.
"Oh hey guys. Sorry about this."
"It's alright." Jason said.
"So what are you guys doing here?" She plopped on her bed.
"Not much we are all bored." She immediately perked up.
"Bored huh? Let's play truth or dare!" She said. We all nod.
"Okay. Nico! Truth or Dare!" She smirked.
"Dare." He replied.
"Hmm. I dare you to scream your crushes name to the whole camp!" She smirked.
"You are so gonna get it back Y/n." She smiled. He ran outside, and started yelling Will Solace.
"This just got real." Y/n said.
"Okay, I did it." He scowled at her.
"Jason truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss the next prettiest girl besides Piper." I got tense. I hope it wasn't y/n. He kissed Annabeth's cheek.
"You don't think I'm pretty?" Y/n fake cried.
"It's not that. I'm gonna die either way." I nod, I mean Percy. He would kill Jason for touching Annabeth and kissing Y/n so it was a lose-lose for him.
"Leo, truth or dare?" Jason smirked he knew my crush. Oh gods no.
"Um, dare." I say nervously.
"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Y/n." I nod. And Y/n starts to blush. Does she like me back?
When we stepped inside the closet. I cupped Y/n's cheeks and kissed her and she kissed back. Then it turned into a heated makeout session but she broke it. And started smirking.
"Let's prank the people." I nod also smirking. "Leo..." She fake moans. Percy charged at the door.
"Oh no, you are not doing the frickle-frackle!" Percy grabbed y/n.
"Jeez Percy it was a prank!" Then we both died of laughter.