Where is Everyone

Leo's POV

I woke up and Frank was sitting next to me playing with a rubber band. "What happened? Where is everyone?" Frank glared at me, I understood why, I mean I was holding hands with Hazel and looked into each others eyes. I would be jealous, mad and a whole bunch of emotions.

"Well, everyone just got kidnapped by the sea horseman. Everyone except y/n."

"Don't worry dude, Hazel and I, she brought me into a flashback." He became less tense, and a look of curiosity grew on him.

"So... You found out anything?" He asked nervously.

"Yes, Sammy, well, he is my, great grandfather." Y/n walked in, with three glasses of water.

"YAY! Your awake! I was planning on throwing a bucket on you." I laugh. But her look was serious.

"So, thanks for the water." Frank said awkwardly. She walked over next to him, and gave both of us glasses of water. She laid her head on his shoulder, and I felt steam coming out of my ears. She lifted her head up and frowned.

"Jeez Frank, when we find the gang. I'm calling a masseuse. Your shoulders..." She paused and hit him on the shoulder,  he didn't even wince. "They are like rocks!" She laughs and looks at me. "What happened to you and Hazel?" She looked like she was gonna burst in tears. I put my hand on her shoulder and she calmed down.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't cheat on you. Hazel and I, are like siblings." Truth is, I don't know my feelings towards Hazel. She smiled softly. She screams in pain and puts her two fingers and starts rubbing her temples and collapsed into Frank's arms. Okay now, steam was actually coming out of my ears.

"What do I do?!!?" Frank shouts. My anger goes down, and I start to think.

"Oh gods, I don't know." I say.

Frank's POV

I admit, Y/n was one of the nicest people I have ever met, besides Hazel. I care about her, like if I was her brother.

"Well, start thinking." I say.

"I am!" Leo shouts.

"Sorry." I murmur. "Here give me that glass." He hands me that glass of water and I splash it on Y/n's face. She gets up, with tears on her face, not water, but tears.

"Gaea, gone, me, dead, Leo, Frank, Percy." She starts sobbing.

"In a sentence, please?" Leo asks, holding Y/n in his arms. They were so cute! Don't tell them I said that.

"Gaea wants to kill me, if I die, at least the seven of you will live." She said.

"No the prophecy needs all of us." I say, "Gaea is messing with your head. She wants to kill all of us."

"Yep." Leo said agreeing.

"I miss Percy. I just want my friends back." I could understand, kind of. She misses her brother, and I admit I miss everyone. We all just want our lives back.

"We will find them, I promise." Me and Leo say, we stare at each other and shrug it off. I will find my friends, if its the last thing I do.