You're A Demigod? Part 3

LEO'S POV
Should I tell her my feelings? Is too early? Late? Should I flirt with her more often? Okay this was much harder than last time. So maybe that means I love her more? I'm confused. Should I speak to her in Spanish? What if we are alone? Okay that was random. My heart is aching, it hurts more than when I died.
"Hey Leo." Y/n said walking up to me. "What's up?"
"The sky." I said smirking.
"I saw that coming." She briefly looks at me and looks at my blueprints. "So what's this?"
"I'm trying to create wifi that is monster proof."
"WOAHHHHH! I would pay double for that." I laugh. "No I'm serious. Wifi is my true love."
"What happened to humans?"
"They are so last year." She adds a annoying touch to it, we both laugh.
"Why aren't you training?"
"I actually woke up earlier and trained more in the morning so I can focus. So I'm not training now. And can I help? I'm not a Hephaestus kid." Thank god, or else I couldn't date you. "But I know my way around with tools."
"I'll call you when I have a clear site of the blueprints." I pushed the blueprints aside and say on my work table. She looked up at me. "Until then, wanna hang?"
"Sure why not. I have nothing else to do."SHE SAID YES PUT THE FIREWORKS ON THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING MOMENT.
"Cool." TURN THE FIREWORKS OFF LEO JUST SAID ONE WORD LAME!
YOUR POV
Ok so it seems like Leo is asking me out. But I can't tell he is a confusing person. But my brother seems to like him so I get my way around it, plus we are alone and WHAT IF HE KISSES ME?!? Ok maybe not that far, but if that happens told you so! "So what are we doing?"
"Go to the woods or have the gang come and play seven minutes of heaven or something or chill at the pool?" Leo said.
"I wanna play seven minutes of heaven, I haven't played that before." Suddenly Leo had a huge grin on his face.
"Alright. Can you gather, Piper and Annabeth. I'll get Jason, and Percy." I nod and find my way to see Annabeth and Piper. I checked the Athena cabin first and saw Annabeth, "Hey, Annabeth, the seven and I are gonna play Seven Minutes in Heaven. Wanna come?"
"Looks like Leo has something planned out." She murmured.
"What?"
"Nothing I said. Yeah I will come." Annabeth and I chit chat until we reach the Aphrodite cabin and see Piper and Jason making out.
"OKAY I WISH I COULD UNSEE THAT! SOMEONE GET ME AMBROSIA I'M BLIND!" I yell. Just when I start yelling, Jason and Piper turned a deep red.
"What she said." Annabeth, Leo, and Percy say.
"We are playing seven minutes of heaven, make out then." Leo smirked.
"Alright, how do you even play?" I ask.
"Oh so we pick names out of a hat. And we have to stay in a closet with the other person for seven minutes." You nod nervously.
"Alright I choose first." Jason said, he picked Piper, Percy picked Annabeth, and that leaves me with Leo.
OK SO I AM SCREAMING INSIDE! MY CRUSH AND I WILL BE LEFT ALONE IN A CLOSET! OKAY MAYBE WE MIGHT TALK BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!?! APHRODITE I AM BEGGING YOU!
LEO'S POV
JDJDKDKSK. NO WORDS. ME AND Y/N ARE BEING LEFT ALONE IN A CLOSET. DOES SHE LIKE ME BACK? WILL I KISS HER? FATES BE GOOD TO ME! LEO SAY SOMETHING MAKE A MOVE! I smirk. OH GREAT THATS ALL YOU DO. DUMB HEAD!

A/N - The next part is continuing the game. Hey can you guys spread the word! That would mean a lot to us:)