Eight on the Quest Part 2

Leo's POV
I had a terrible nightmare about this dude Luke Castellan. Then I wake up because I heard steps in my room. I see y/n. I smile. "What are you doing here?"
"Nightmare."
"Me too."
"Luke?"
"Yeah, who is that?"
"May I sit on the bed?" I didn't know she was that proper, I mean I knew she had manners but not like she was from England.
"You don't need to ask. Also you need to be less proper." She shrugs.
"Habit." I nod. She sits down and I pull her next to me. She has an instant blush.
"Wow, your cute when you blush." She blushes even more.
"OH GODS LEO!" She yells.
"Quiet. The others will wake up. Plus Coach Hedge will kill us if he finds out what we are doing." She smiles and kisses me on the cheek.
"Can I sleep her tonight?"
"Sure." She cuddles next to me, I kiss her forehead. I put my face in the crook of her neck. And fall asleep.
Your POV
I felt so protected in Leo's arms, also his warmth is very comforting. He called me proper, was I that proper? I can't tell. Maybe because he is a crazy person and I'm well kinda from England, at least if you assume. But yet again I had a nightmare.
"Aha. Y/n Jackson. Percy's sister eh? Easy catch. You come to me, I'll leave the rest, deal?"
"No. I don't even know who you are!" He smirks.
"I would love to kiss you right now." He leans in and I walk a step back. "Feisty aren't you? Why don't you ask your brother and his girlfriend who Luke Castellan is? Then maybe they'll remember. And everyone though I died a hero. Oh honey no, I am still the evil guy I started as. The gods don't care about us."
"Yes they do! They even started claiming people now!"
"It's more than just that."
"What if you had a billion kids and you had to talk to every single one of them? That's time consuming. And it would awkward."
"NOT EVERYONE IS LUCKY Y/N! Join me for freedom."
"Never."
"Fine lose the ones you love." The dream disappeared and I woke up.
"Y/n, are you alright?" Leo wiped my tears.
"I-I need to find Percy."
"It's 6:30 no one is awake."
"I don't care." I left to my room and changed into this.

"PERCY! ANNABETH!""Why are you up so early cupcake?" Coach Hedge asked

"PERCY! ANNABETH!"
"Why are you up so early cupcake?" Coach Hedge asked.
"Hold up Hedge."
"Alright, be sure to eat breakfast." He marched off to the kitchen.
"Finally." I find Percy and Annabeth cuddling in his bedroom. "GUYS!"
"Woah, you scared me, Y/n." Annabeth said turning around.
"Sorry. Who is Luke Castellan?"
"Uh why do you want to know about him?" Percy said getting tense.
"Nightmare last night."
"He used to be a good guy, well he gave in to Kronos and said the gods aren't worthy. He died a hero." Annabeth said.
"Let's not forget when he poisoned me!" Percy said.
"Oh gods you fricken idiot." I murmur.
"I know right. But I have learned to be nice to Luke. Kind of." Percy said.
"What happened in the nightmare?"
"Yeah what happened? YOU LEFT ME ALONE!" Leo said dramatically.
"Shut up." Annabeth said.
"YOU DID WHAT?!!!" Percy yelled.
"Chill we cuddled. That's all."  I explained. Then the rest of the gang came and heard us yelling and wanted to know about the nightmare.
"I'm gonna burn that dude back to Tartarus!" Leo said almost burning up.
Leo's POV
THAT DUDE ALMOST KISSED MY WOMAN! That's an automatic reason to kill.
"He ALMOST KISSED MY SISTER!" Percy yelled.
"THERE ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE KISSING ON THIS SHIP!" Coach Hedge yelled. I guess everyone cared for my girl. Maybe cause she is really nice and pretty and Percy Jackson's sister.
"He said he's still evil, maybe there is a little bit of that Kronos left in him." Annabeth said.
"If he gets near y/n I'll snap him like a twig." Jason said.
"I'll charmspeak him to his death." Piper said.
"I'll kill him." Annabeth simply said.
"I'll turn into a ram!" Frank said.
"I'll throw gold at him." Hazel said.
"Wow. I thought me and Percy were supposed to be overprotective." Y/n laughs.
"Well, I guess he is the old part in the prophecy." Y/n said.
"A new must meet the old. The one that saved before, will come back for more. The end of the old, start of the new. The seven will come with one more. Fall in love,  they become more powerful than any gods above. Save the Earth, prove your worth. The dead will flee, the thread will save all." Annabeth recited.
"What thread?" I ask.
"Some Greek thread that can do anything." Annabeth replied.
"I LOVE YOU LEO!" Y/n said.
"I know, wait what? That's not your voice." I say.
"That's Calypso's." Jason gulped.
"Why is everyone staring at me?" Y/n said.
"You sounded like Calypso for a moment there." Percy said.
"Umm, I don't know what your talking about." She said rubbing her palms.
"CALYPSO I HATE YOU! MOVE ON!" I yell.
"Leo?"
"Yeah?"
"CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING!"
"Yes."
"So Luke is rising and he wants to kill the people in the way that's us?" Piper asked.
"Yep." Jason said
"And y/n is possessed by Calypso?"
"I'm not sure about that part." Percy said.

A/N - how is this series? There are more parts coming out. But I might stop it if it's not good? Tell me if its good or bad?