Proposing

Your POV
Me and Leo were going to a huge family gathering at the beach. We both lived in the same apartment, in LA, e gang lived there too. We have been dating for seven years! Already? We drove there, We blasted the radio, and sang and danced a little. "Yay! We're here!" I squeak, I brought Leo with me, because he never had a family for a long time, and he is well my boyfriend.
"Woah, Annabeth would've loved this." Leo said admiring the architecture, he grabbed his suitcase and gave me mine.
"So, I'm just telling you, if you see a famous person please don't freak out." I say. He laughs.
"Me? the super sized mchshizzle? Freak out? Never!" I laugh, and introduce him to so many people then Austin Swift, yes Taylor Swift's brother, my cousin. And Leo freaked out.
"You freaked out, Repair Boy. Sorry Austin, I warned him." I sigh.
"So this is the famous Leo I heard about." Austin smirked, and me and Leo blushed.
"You talked about me?" Leo smirked.
"Maybe..." I turn around and gasp and tears roll down my cheeks. "Taylor!" I ran up and hugged her, she was only three years older than me, so we are family best friends.
"Y/n!" She yells.
"Harry Styles, Taylor Swift. Y/n, I'm dying." Leo was hyperventilating.
"Calm down, they are my family, nothing else." I smirk at Leo's reaction. "Leo listened to your break up songs, when I pranked him when I broke up with him."
"Hey! That was suppose to be between us." Leo whispered.
"Well Leo, you are a lucky guy." Taylor said.
"Of course I am." Leo said, he got down on one knee and opened a teal box.
"Leo." I had even more tears rolling down my face.
"I have loved you for more the seven years, would you do the honors of making me the happiest man, correction boy, and marry me?" I was at a loss of words. I just went up to him and kissed him. "I guess that's a yes?" I nod and hug him tightly.

"Well, what are we waiting for? My best friend is getting married! Let's party all night!" Taylor said.

"None of you are getting drunk on my watch."