You're a Demigod? Part 2

YOUR POV

I was wearing this dress, I mean it is my birthday I should dress up at least, right? Ever since I entered school all the boys stared at me in awe

I was wearing this dress, I mean it is my birthday I should dress up at least, right? Ever since I entered school all the boys stared at me in awe. Alex(a guy I had a crush had on since I was six) had come up to me, I know he had a girlfriend, but he asked me, "You wanna hang sometime?" He asked.
"I would. But I wouldn't want to be called a cheater. You have Teresa." I point to her, and he rolls his eyes and walks away. I see Leo and got excited, because I had developed a crush on him within a day. He was nice, kind, funny, caring, understanding, hot, and I could keep going. "Hey Leo!"
"Uh. Hi y/n." He gulped and was stunned. "You look beautiful. And happy birthday."
"Thanks." I blushed really badly, he laughed at my reaction, I playfully punch him.
LEO'S POV
Oh gods, I wish I could tell her my feelings for her right then and there. I really liked her, she is so nice, funny, caring, pretty, really really pretty, and so much more. I love everything about her. That's when everything took a wrong turn. The science teacher was a hydra, I pushed all the mortals out he door, that left me, y/n, and the hydra.
"Grab a weapon and stab it's body!!" I yell while shooting fire balls at it, she grabs a ruler and uses it like a javelin. She hit it perfectly on the right side, I hit a flame ball at the left and the hydra was dead.
"What-what was that? I mean I know it's a Hydra but why is it real? I mean, I don't have any words for this question." I nod.
"Don't worry. Now follow me and run!" I grab her hand and she runs as fast as she can and we jump over the fence and run all the way to Camp Half Blood. It wasn't that far, so I was okay with it. Or else I rather be killed by that Hydra.
YOUR POV
What? Who? When? How? HYDRA? Wtf? My brain is puzzled and confused and then all of a sudden Leo grabs me and we run all the way to Camp Half Blood. "Gods. That was scary." He smirks.
"Oh, it gets worse."
"Great. Best birthday present ever!" I say sarcastically.
"Here you talk to Chiron." He pushes me to a centaur.
"Uh hi." I say to a half horse and half human.
"Good job Valdez. You brought her back alive." Chiron said, Leo shrugs.
"Um so what am I doing here?"
"Your a demigod, y/n. I sensed something special about you and told Leo here, to bring you here." He points to Leo, I smile. "Oh and happy birthday."
"Thank you."
"Well anyways, would you like to see a tour of the camp?" I nod.
"Can I show her around?" Leo asks.
"Why not?" Chiron pushed me to him.
"Let's go milady." He puts his hand out and I roll my eyes and take his hand.
*AN HOUR LATER*
LEO'S POV
"This is the best person who ever set foot on camp, the one and only, Percy Jackson." I say so uncaringly. She almost fainted. "Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine."
"Y/n?" Percy said.
"I didn't even tell you her name."
"You didn't have to." Percy said still shocked.
"Percy." She runs to Percy and hugs him in tears.
"Happy birthday." He says.
"I'm confused." I say, scratching my head.
"Meet my sister. Y/n." I had my mouth open in awe.
"So, she is a daughter of Poseidon." I ask. "Then why didn't she come with you?"
"We were separated when we turned one. I had a flashback right now. Did you?" She nods.
"So your y/n Jackson?"
"Yes." She said.
"Wow." She laughed at my reaction. Oh gods her laugh was amazing.
"Thanks for showing me around! I will see you at dinner!" She waved and left the cabin.
"Dude your totally crushing on her." Percy turned to me.
"Was it really that obvious?" I asked.
"Yeah it was. But you know girls. They don't pay attention." I nod. "How are you with the breakup?"
"So much better when I saw your sister." He playfully punches me.
"If you hurt her, your automatically sent to Tartarus." I gulped.
"Well, I'll see you at the camp fire!" I leave and go into cabin 9.
YOUR POV
I really like Leo, I hope I don't show it. Plus he told me he's still going over a breakup. I don't want to pressure him. I went to dinner and everyone gasped when I was claimed by Poseidon. "All hail, y/n, DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON!" I sighed and walked to the lake to chill.
"What are you doing here?" I turn around and see Percy.
"I guess I thought no one would come here." I shrug.
"What's on your mind?" He comes and sits next to me.
"Everything."
"Same for me."
"What do you mean? Your the Percy Jackson. You can handle everything."
"Well, I mean I did just finish a huge Gaea fight." I nod.
"I like Leo. I find out I'm a demigod. I have a brother, and meet the 7 seven demigods. On my birthday. The fates have to put pressure on me!"
"Calm down. I know how you feel. Wait hold up, rewind. You like Leo?" Percy was shocked.
"Yeah."
"Well. I know he is a good guy."
"I agree. But I wanna let him take his time, he did break up with Calypso."
"It would be awkward if you tell him now. Maybe in a couple months." I nod.
"It's late we should go to sleep."
We both go to bed and sleep. Well hopefully tomorrow will be easier.