I Hate You I Love You

Your POV
I came out on stage with a thousand fans that wanted to see me. I admit I cry every single time. Even as a demigod of the big three, Chiron allowed me to set out for my career. My boyfriend Dylan always comes as a quest or to watch the show. I sang the last song and said,
"THANK YOU LONG ISLAND!" They all cheered my name, I ran across the stage and put my guitar begin my back and put my arm and and high fives people. They are the most amazing fans ever, I don't know what I'd do without them. It's been seven months since I've been at Camp Half Blood. Percy my brother called me to come and visit. Since that was the last concert for this tour, I could stay there for a year! Im so excited I missed the gang after the Gaea fight. And one time Percy and Annabeth surprised me and came to one of my concerts. That time I cried the most of all of the concerts I ever did. Since Dylan was a son of Apollo, he knew music and he could come to Camp Half Blood too.
"I'm so excited." I whisper to Dylan, as he intertwined our hands together.
"I can tell." He laughed, I roll my eyes and punch him playfully. "I missed my siblings I'm glad I can see them." I nod and put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.
Dylan's POV
Y/n is so cute when she sleeps, she always has a smile on her face even in the darkest times. That's why I love her so much. Me and y/n have been dating for seven months. I instantly fell in love with her when I saw her, she did the same.
"Y/n wake up, we're here." I whisper in her ear while I tuck a hair behind her ear. She rubs her eyes and pushes me, "Let's go! Let's go!" She whisper/yells.
I give the driver a drachma and get outside the car. I saw the Camp Half Blood sign and couldn't help but smile. Y/n grins so wide the whole world would be happy. She holds my hand in when we get there she lets go of it and runs to Percy. I know they are siblings and they have a deep connection to each other so I told her I wanted to see my siblings and left to my cabin.
Your POV
"Percy I missed you." I said with tears on my face as Percy hugs me.
"I did too." Percy said wiping my tears. I let go of him and see the gang and have a big group hug.
"So how's Dylan?!" Piper said, she playfully nudges me. I roll my eyes.
"He's the best. I love him sooo much. Enough about me, how've you guys been?" I ask. They all smile.
"Great now that your here for a year!" Annabeth says, we all laugh.
Then I see Leo, my old boyfriend that left me for a goddess, Calypso. I smile and wave. He just turns around and walks away. I frowned and shrugged it off.
"So, you wanna see Leo?" Jason asked.
"I don't know if he wants to see me." I say as I frown.
"Don't worry he's probably shocked from seeing you." Hazel said.
"Yeah, you should sing for the camp tonight!" Frank said.
"I sure will!" They all smile.
"Well we have to go. I'll see you later." They all wave and leave. I go to the Hephaestus cabin to catch up with Leo.
"Hey Nyssa!" Nyssa instantly hugged me, we were both really close before I left.
"Oh my gods! I missed you so much! I assume your here for Leo?" She asks, letting go of me.
"Yes. And can we hang later?"
"Is that even a question? YES! And Leo is in Bunker 9." I nod and wave bye and skip to Bunker 9.
I know the password because me and Leo found it when he first came to camp. I typed it in and walk in to Calypso and Leo making out. Of course it brought bad memories. But I am now blind. "GODS I AM SO SORRY I WILL LEAVE NOW!" I say walking out before I do we all laugh.
"Hey y/n wanna talk later?" Leo asked getting Calypso off him.
"Yeah sure, I'll see if I have time, I have to train with Dylan, talk with Nyssa, swim with Percy, and sing at the Camp Fire." He nods and laughs.
"You just came here and your busy." Calypso laughs. She was really pretty no wonder Leo left.
"That's what life is for!" I say and wave goodbye. I shut the door behind me, so no one has to got through what I saw. I instantly had tears running down my face. And ran out of the woods.
Chiron told me someone else volunteered to sing "I Hate You, I Love You," with me. I wondered who.
I ate dinner and got up to sing. So did Leo. Gods is he the other person? Oh no.
"Feeling used but I'm still missing you. And I can't see the end of this, just wanna feel your kiss against my lips and now all this time is passing by, but I can't seem to tell you why it hurts me every time I see you realize how much I need you." I look into Leo's eyes, and he looks back into mine.
"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you, don't want to, but I can't put, nobody else above you. I hate you, I love you, I hate that I want you. You want her you need her, and I'll never be her." I sing, everyone stares at us knowing why we both are singing this song. Then Leo starts singing. I didn't know he had such a voice.
"I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat
I miss you in my front seat
Still got sand in my sweaters
From nights we don't remember
Do you miss me like I miss you?
Played around and got attached to you
Friends can break your heart too, and
I'm always tired but never of you
If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that
I put this real out, but you wouldn't bite that
I type a text but then I nevermind that
I got these feelings but you never mind that
Oh oh, keep it on the low
You're still in love with me but your friends don't know
If u wanted me you would just say so
And if I were you, I would never let me go
I don't mean no harm
I just miss you on my arm
Wedding bells were just alarms
Caution tape around my heart
You ever wonder what we could have been?
You said you wouldn't and you still did
Lie to me, lie with me, get your stupid fix
Now all my drinks and all my feelings are all stupid mixed
Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing
Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just to create some distance
I know that I control my thoughts and I should stop reminiscing
But I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings
When love and trust are gone
I guess this is moving on
Everyone I do right does me wrong
So every lonely night, I sing this song." Leo can rap, wow, there is still a lot I don't know about him. But we are still looking into each other's eyes.
"I hate you, I love you. I hate that I love you. Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you." We both sang that part together, our voices were perfect together.
"I hate you, I love you. I hate that I want you. You want her, you need her, and I'll never be her." I sing, turning to Calypso.
"All alone I watch you watch her, like she's the only girl you've ever seen. You don't care you never did. You don't even care about me." I sang.
"Yeah all alone I watch you watch her, like she's the only thing you've ever seen. How is it you'll never notice? That you are slowly killing me." We both sing, we were really close looking into each other's eyes still.
"I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her." I sang, he cupped my cheek and kissed me and we both dropped our microphones and I put my hands over his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I could see Dylan smiling. Why was he smiling? Doesn't he want me? I broke off the kiss with tears in my eyes and Leo wiped them off with his hands.
"I still love you." We both say. Everyone at camp was dead silent. I run to Dylan.
"I'm so sorry-." He interrupted me.
"Y/n you never acted like that around me. I know you still love him. I'm thanking you for the time I had with you but you love him. And I don't want to be the in the middle of that." He smiles and I cry and hug him.
"Sorry." I whisper in his ears.
Leo's POV
I explained everything to Calypso and she understood. She said that I never looked at her like that. I hug her and say thank you. And I guess me and y/n area back together again.:)
"Love is magic that can't be destroyed." - Stitch