Your Apartment

You and Leo are moving in. You put a cable and wifi in already though. DEMIGOD SAFE WOOP WOOP
----------------------------------------------
Your POV
I woke up. At fricken 5:30 AM IM SUCH AN IDIOT. I'm hungry OOOH pancake mix. OOOH blue food dye. Blue pancakes. Percy would wish he were here.
I was mixing everything while watching The Flash. Then I felt someone hug my waist I turn around and smile at Leo he smiles back.
"Seriously blue pancakes?"
"Oh so no good morning or I love you? And it was too tempting!" I say. He sighs and kisses your sweet spot. "Will you save some for me?"

"Yep." I look down at the pancakes, and they were burnt. "Nope."

Leo's POV

"I guess we have to go to-." Y/n interrupted me.

"STARBUCKS!" She yelps.

"I was gonna say IHOP."

"Well I chose last time so we can go to IHOP." I smile, she is really nice, pretty, caring, fair, funny, and awesome. Y/n is my world right now. Percy and Annabeth live next door, Piper and Jason live upstairs along with Hazel and Frank. She didn't want to be far from the gang, and if we get married-which will happen I'm working on it- and have kids, she wants to be raised by close friends.

"Alright, Mchshizzle, put a shirt on and lets gooo." I let go of her because she was flying around like Superman, I laughed. If we were gonna have kids, she will be the best mom ever.

"Okay, but your not going outside with a unicorn onesie on." She frowns and I lift her up bridal style and put her in the bed room to change, I close the door and wait.

"Okay I'm readyyyy." She keeps dragging the last letters, I sigh and roll my eyes. Then I walk in, but then I walk back and look at what she was wearing and my mouth dropped. She was so pretty, oh gods, I don't know how I'm dating her.

 She was so pretty, oh gods, I don't know how I'm dating her

"Why thank you, Leo. NOW GET CHANGED!" I rush inside and change.

 NOW GET CHANGED!" I rush inside and change

(this outfit except without the bag)

I grabbed my iPhone 6 plus, yes it has fire on it, what other cover would I get?

And I grabbed y/n's, She has good taste I have to admit.

But anyways, I threw her her phone as she threw the keys to me and said, "Your driving

But anyways, I threw her her phone as she threw the keys to me and said, "Your driving."

"Come on y/n sometime you gotta get over your fear."

"Sometime but not now." She said. I grabbed her hand and we went in the car and chit chatted on the way there. She ran out of the car and hugged this random girl, well at least a random girl to me. I got out of the car are walked towards y/n.

"Amy?"

"Y/n!" Amy said

"Its been ages since I saw you!" They kept hugging, then I fake coughed to get her attention. "Oh sorry Leo, this was my best friend Amy before I uh, moved." I know what she meant, before she went to Camp Half Blood.

"Come on, or else IHOP will close!" I whine. She kisses my nose.

"Well Amy, nice seeing you. Oh yeah this is my boyfriend for 5 years, Leo." I smile and wave at her.

"You got yourself a lucky girl Leo, keep her happy okay?"

"No problem, Amy." I say with a grin.

"Oh Ryan is my boyfriend, remember your old school crush?" Amy said to y/n.

"Yep but I already have the boy of my dreams. What are you doing here anyway?" She smiles and I blush.

"Oh we, Ryan come over here! We were going to IHOP as well." Ryan walked over, me and Ryan's eyes widened.

"Ryan! Its been so long."

"Yeah Leo!"

"You two know each other?" Amy and Y/n say at the same time.

"Yeah we were best friends when we were little." Ryan said, I nod.

"Cool can we go on a double date?" Y/n asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course we can." I smile, we intertwine our hands together.

*1 hour later*

"It was nice seeing you." Y/n said and we waved good bye. She layed her head on my shoulder and sighed. "Wasn't that fun?"

"Yep, we acted like normal people for once." I reply.

"Yep." She fell asleep on my shoulder, I carry her bridal style to the car and put her in the back.

We drive home and cuddle and fall asleep.