Live Streams

Your POV
Ever since Leo made demigod safe- well everything. I have made a YouTube channel and it's called, Y/n's Way! And i have 3 million subscribers! They are the best. And today I promised them a live stream. And so I kinda went crazy...
Leo's POV
Everyone was looking at a screen. I don't know why, but everyone was also smiling. EVEN NICO! Ghost king dude!  I am shocked but I went back to work.
Your POV
"Hey guys! Y/n here! Love y'all. And I promised a live stream for you guys today! So here it is! This is just me going crazy." I put he radio on and Taylor Swift 22 was on and I was partying.
"Hey Y/n- oh your doing something." Percy turned around. But I grabbed him and say and started singing again.
"This is my bro, Percy!" He started singing with me and started dancing too. I gave him a hair brush to use as a mic.
Leo's POV
What the Hades! Nyssa isn't even helping me! Oh gods why is everyone on their iPhones! I go on mine and saw that my crush was on a live stream. And nearly everyone was on it. And the viewers were dancing along with her. I laughed. One of the reasons I liked Y/n is that she didn't care what she did, she just needed to get everyone to smile. I dance around as I work.
Your POV
"Well that was 22! OOOH, locked away! I love you Adam!" I say to the screen.
"Sis, calm down!" Percy said, but he was FANGIRLING.
"Will you please?" I roll my eyes. We jumped on each other's beds and messed it up. Soon we were doing a slow dance with each other. But we starting poking each other and tickling. Then we literally were on the floor laughing.
"Hey song requests?" I read all the requests and got disgusted. "Sweatshirt? Really guys? You know I hate the song. Well if it makes the people happy."
After the song was done I started a q & a.
"Who is the lucky guy?" I blush and say. "No one."
"Do you have a crush? Yes I do."
"You didn't tell me!" Percy said.
"Who is the crush?" I hesitate. But I'm pretty sure he isn't on the live stream I say it. "Leo Valdez." Percy smiles. I smile back.
Leo's POV
Holy Hera! Did my crush just say that she had a crush on me?!? YAYYYYYY! I DID SOMETHING RIGHT! I run to the Poseidon cabin and grab Y/n.
"You were watching weren't you?" She says.
"Yes. But-"
"I know you don't like me back. It's-" I interrupted her with kiss. She smiled into it and kissed back.
"I like you too." She grins.
"Well! My OTP is real guys! And you just saw her first kiss and first boyfriend." Percy announced. I look at her and she's glaring at him. I laugh.
"Well that's it for today guys! Thanks for watching! Posting a video tomorrow! It's a cover." She covers her phone and ended the live stream.
"Well it's late. So see you tomorrow?"
"Yeah. See you tomorrow." I wave and I am still in awe after what I did.