Song Fic: You Are In Love

"One look, dark room
Meant just for you
Time moved too fast
You played it back."

Leo and I have a lot of memories together. And we don't regret any of them. We are awesome best friends, we've known each other for five years. Even if Percy bothers me, Leo always finds away to make me smile. That's what makes us best friends. We are both seventeen now, yes you are supposed to be maturing but Leo isn't. I supported him in every step he took. Even when I loved him, he loved Calypso, I supported him, well I still love him, but he's still in a relationship with Calypso.

"Buttons on a coat
Light hearted joke
No proof not much
But you saw enough."

He always cracks jokes at the wrong time, and that's one of the things I love about him. He stays serious as long as he can until he bursts out a joke or two. I can see why Calypso loved him so much. They are perfect for each other, I might else move on, he already has true love. But he promised to be there for me, probably to Calypso. We can't have a friendship like this, I hide too many things from him, we can't go on.

"Small talk, he drives
Coffee at midnight, the light reflects."

Leo gets up at random times at night and drags me with him for coffee and I got use to it so much that I am the one doing it now. He laughs at me, but I say your the one who made this happen. He shrugs every time. I always laugh at him.

"The chain on your neck
He says look up
And your shoulders brush
No proof, one touch
You felt enough."

I remember when on our fourth best friend-a-versery he gave me a necklace with a trident on it and I fell in love with him ever done then. I always wear the necklace, he always smiles at me, and I love that. But it gets annoying when Calypso comes in and makes out with him when I'm right there. It really hurts me.

"You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out,
You are in love, true love
You are in love."

At least I fell in love, but I have to move on, I have to move on friendship too. Our 6th anniversary is coming up, I'm gonna skip it. I hope he forgets. I cry in my room about these thoughts. Percy always asks me what's wrong, I never tell him. I almost thought of suicide one time.

"Morning, his place
Burnt toast, Sunday
You keep his shirt
He keeps his word."

I have his sweatshirt but I'm burning it, I cry as I do it. But I walk off. He has always kept his promises but this one is too big to keep. Face it y/n, you will never find love, move on and forget about Leo. I did. He always try's to talk to me, I act he isn't there or I don't know him. He thinks it's a prank. But it's real, he needs to move on with Calypso now.

"And for once you let go
Of your fears and your ghosts
One step, not much, but it said enough."

I use to hang with Leo, he took my fears away and I was courageous. Now my fears are taking me over, I have anxiety, stress, anti social, and I use to cut. But I stopped, because Percy saw.

"You kissed on sidewalks
You fight and you talk
One night he wakes, strange look on his face
Pauses, then says, you're my best friend
And you knew what it was, he is in love."

I always dream of the moment of if Leo actually loved me. I know I'm aiming high, but it's dreams, so I leave it alone.

"You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love."

I cry and I am done with life, I can't take it anymore, I have to get out of the cabin, confess my feelings, maybe he will shun me, but it will be off my chest.

"So it goes
You two are dancing in a snow globe, go round and round
And he keeps the picture of you in his office downtown
You understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars
And why I've spent my whole life try to put it into words."

I have always dreamed of true love and how it feels like. But everyone here in Camp Half Blood is taken. And I still haven't had my first kiss or date.

"'Cause you can hear in the silence
You can feel it on the way home
You can see it with the lights out
You are in love, true love
You're in love."

Oh gods I'm telling Leo. I told him I walked away, but he grabbed my hand. He said sorry, I can't date. But be my friend again please. I shake my head and said you already have found your true love, go to her, she is your new best friend. I can't continue the friendship, it's not because I love you, it's because Calypso keeps taking you from me. What's the point? We both need to move on, I'm sorry Leo. But we have to.

"You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love
You're in love
You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love
You're in love."

I thought he felt the same way, but he begged me in front of his whole cabin I still said no. He gave up and went to his cabin and apparently cried in his sleep.
The next day, Leo tried to talk to me, but it wasn't the same, he didn't try as hard and I just left to he woods, until Calypso found me.
She said, "You made a good choice. Now if you see Leo ever again, I will make sure you get ripped to shreds and you won't speak to anyone about this." She got a dagger and stabbed me in the stomach. I whispered a "Thank you." Because I came here to kill myself anyway, it makes it easier. I have tears falling down my face and Leo found me.
"Y/N! How dumb are you? Trying to kill yourself?! How do you think the rest of us will feel?" Leo yells at me.
"Leave me alone. Leo go away, you don't trust me, go make out with your girlfriend."
"No. I have known longer, I need to be there for you. I promised."
"Just leave me. If you think I did it just go. I wanted to die anyway."
"If you didn't do it, who is it? Huh. Tell me."
"I can't s-she threatened to kill me."
"Already killed you!"
"Calypso." I murmur the softest voice no one could here.
"Who?"
"I said it once I'm done here." I limp forward and get up and fall on Leo. "MOVE!" I scream in tears.
"What's wrong with you? Ever since  you told everything went wrong."
"MOVE!" I keep screaming in tears.
"Fine." He moves and I fall down. Calypso sees me in pain and smirks. I just keep crawling forward and Percy sees me. Great I think.
"Y/N! What happened? WILL GET OVER HERE!"
"Percy let me die." I murmur as he picks me up bridal style. Chiron even cried, he never cried over a camper.
"No. LEO WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Percy yells at him.
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Leo screams back.
"STOP FIGHTING! WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO CALYPSO IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DID ANYTHING TO ME SHES THE ONE WHO STABBED ME!" I scream, sobbing.
"She did not. Stop blaming." Leo said.
"See y/n. He loves me. Perfect reason for getting you out of this world. It's about time." Leo glared at Calypso.
"You did do this. You know me and y/n are going through a rough patch. Why would you do this?"
"I love you! Let's think about that!" Calypso said tried to change the subject.
"Shut up and answer the question."
"Because she loved you more than I ever will." She murmured. I smiled.
"Say it louder."
"Because she loved you more than I ever will." Calypso said, angrily.
"Yeah that's right." He comes over to me and takes me from Percy. I fall into his arms, and he kissed me. The dreams all of it came true, except without me slowly dying.
"I'm sorry." He murmured in tears.
"I'm sorry."
"LEO FIX THIS IM TAKING Y/N TO WILL!" Percy grabbed me again and takes me to Will and I pass out.
"Y/n is alright." He says loudly. "Thank the gods, she was the nicest person at camp. Thank you dad." He says in tears.
I swear I smiled, everyone cared about me, I thought no one did, I care about everyone. I have a life. I'm not alone. I cried so much when I woke up. Turns out Leo loved me back, that's why he begged me to be his friend still.

A/N - I cried writing this, it's so sad. Sorry but it had a good ending. I'm in love with this. Thanks for reading. It was so hard to write this.