Part 37

Your POV

Leo is dead. He is. He is dead. I didn't even get to tell him that I liked him.

"Y/n you gotta see this." Percy bursts in our cabin.

"Mmmkay." I get up and go change into this outfit.

I went outside and saw people crowding around Festus

I went outside and saw people crowding around Festus. It couldn't be, it's Leo. I smile to myself, but it soon faded after I saw him with Calypso, Percy didn't give me any good memories of this girl. I turned around and stepped back inside my cabin.

Leo's POV

Why didn't Y/n come to see me? I shrug maybe she was busy.

"Y/n!" Percy shouts, he sighs and talks to Frank.

Your POV

I sat down on the couch and chilled, I couldn't get Leo, he is not an object I told myself. I mean if he has high standards, I am nowhere near his standards. I go and change again because I wanted to go for a swim.

 I go and change again because I wanted to go for a swim

I sighed and looked around, everyone was in love. It was like Valentines Day! Ew.

"Hi! I'm Calypso!" She smiled, any guy could fall for.

"Nice to meet you Calypso, I'm Y/n." I say and force a smile.

"Hey n/n!" Great, Leo is here. I just want to be alone.

"Hey Leo." I force a smile again.

"Why didn't you come to see me?" He engulfed me in a bear hug shirtless. I didn't hug back but I pushed him away and he frowned.

"I was um napping."

"Okay if you say so. Come on Cali!" He called. I leave because my plans were yet again ruined.

"Hi Y/n." Frank said.

"Hi Frank!" I said happily, he was a great friend, he was my best friend after Leo died.

"So what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Finding anyway to get away from Calypso."

"Ugh, we all are. She follows Leo everywhere! Leo wants to talk and we make up an excuse, I feel so bad though." He admitted, I nod understandingly.

"I have to go, I will see you later?" He nods and waves bye, I go back to my cabin and blast Me, Myself, and I By G-Eazy X Bebe Rexha.

This song describes my life, because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be single forever. I went crazy and messed up my hair, I'm pretty sure the gods even heard the music.

Leo's POV

Oh my gods everyone is avoiding me. AND CALYPSO WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! Like girl get a friend.

I went to the Poseidon cabin and saw Y/n rocking out to Me Myself and I. She was being herself, she was the one I want, I was blinded by my carelessness, Y/n was the one I want. I walked in and cupped her face and kissed her, she dropped her comb on the floor and kissed back.

"It took you long enough." She whispered.

"LEO!" Calypso marched off. We both laugh and watch a movie.

A/n - I don't really like this one but eh. idrc