Chapter 41.

Riley's PoV

We are all sitting playing spin the bottle, I mean I would prefer if no one kissed James but I'm not gonna be a spoil sport. I obviously can't kiss myles cause like ew no, sibling. James spins the bottle and it lands on the last person I want it to. Briar, I can see that glistening look in her eye and I can't help feel jealous she's going to be locking lips with MY boyfriend. I stare at the ground as they kiss and everyone howls, I feel a warm hand squeeze mine comfortingly.
"It's fine, he loves you remember.." I hear Michelle's voice whisper in my ear. I nod and take a shaky breathe out, it's now my turn to spin the bottle. It lands on Daniel and I can't lie he looks great. I can feel James tense up like I did, I take a deep breathe as he walk over a places his lips on mine. Slipping his tongue into my mouth, it feels good but I can't kiss back. I only want James, I pull away before pecking his lips and sitting on James' lap.

"Any good?" He asks, I shake my head scrunching my nose up.
"No, your better" I say, biting my lip.
"Really yeah..?" He smirks raising his eyebrow. I nod, kissing him, he kisses back harder. I straddle him and our little romantic kiss turns into a pull within a matter of minutes. I hear howling from behind us but when it's me and James I forget anyone is even there. It's magical, it's the best feeling I've ever felt and I'm never letting that go. We both pull away, i shyly smile and lean back into James. I take in his scent and oh is it wonderful.

Michelle spins the bottle and it lands on Eldon, I've always known that Michelle thinks he's hot. She goes out with John though and I know she doesn't feel comfortable kissing him but she does anyway. I mean who wants to be the spoil sport right?

They kiss for 60 seconds and I see west doing something on his phone. I have this sickening feeling in my stomach. You can tell that they are both enjoying it and I feel he's going to use that to his advantage. She comes and sits next to me, I get up and grab her hand.
"Babe where you going!" I hear James shout, I take a deep breathe.
"Just getting a drink want one?" I say
"Yeah beer would be nice thanks baby" he says, I walk into the kitchen with Michelle and she gives me a strange look.

"Michelle I have this feeling in my stomach west is bad news" I say, even though on my first day west was there for me and the time James broke my heart, I know he's going to do something terribly wrong.
"What do you mean?" She says lightly laughing at my concern for her.

"I mean when you were kissing Eldon, he was doing something on his phone so i would just watch out ok?" I say, she suddenly looks terrified and I know that she's just as worried as I am now.

"You don't think he took a video or a picture or anything right?" She says, I just shrug my shoulder. I grab a Smirnoff ice and James a beer.

"Only time will tell" I say walking back into the living room.

•••

We've moved on from spin the bottle to truth or dar. Knowing my luck I got a dare and they dared me to go to Beth's house and tell her stepdad to suck a cock, that he I don't want him in my life, he didn't want me now I don't want him and then throw raw eggs at him.
"I'm not so sure.." I say, they all groan in frustration.

"Fine I guess" I say getting up and putting James' hoodie over my dress hiding my chest. I grab my car keys and go into my car James and Michelle in mine and the rest following. I mean I shouldn't be driving because I've had a couple drinks but I'm not drunk.

We get there and I put 2 eggs in my pockets while ringing the door bell.
"Hi.." He says, his voice frustrates me. I'm so angry, I don't think he realises what he's put me through.
"Can I ask you one thing?!?" I say, tears filling up in my eyes.

"Of course Riley" he says, I shake my head blinking back the tears.
"Why didn't you want me?" I ask
"I wasn't ready, I was hardly in, I blew every pay check and eventually it starts to feel like leaving until it is. I didn't have a proper job and I just wasn't ready" he says

"Do you remember the night that we made a fort and there was a thunderstorm, I was so scared and you made sure I was safe. We had popcorn, chocolate and Disney movies playing just so I was ok, do you remember?" I ask, he looks likes he's thinking about it.

"No, I'm sorry I don't" he says, I laugh slightly.
"Because it wasn't you or mum, I was the care workers. You left then mum fell pregnant, then she left" I say, a few tears slipping down my face.

"I'm sorry I never realised" he say placing his hand on my shoulder sending cold shivers up my spine. I shrug him off stepping back.

"Why them, was I not good enough" I ask

"Of course you were, I needed time to grow and I did, I got a job and met my lovely wife and her daughter. Riley none of this was your fault, I found them and everything seemed to be setting into place" he says, more tears seem to be coming out my eyes, like a river of tears almost.

"Do you not think I wouldn't of aloud you to grow? You had one job and that was to stay.. But no one did" I say getting angry.

"I'm sorry, it was all my fault" he tells me, the words make me angrier and angrier.

"I know but I'm not angry anymore, I always thought it was my fault but it's not. You can suck a cock if you think I'm going to go back to a scum like you!" I say shouting the last part, I take the eggs out of my pockets and throw them in his house on his perfectly white carpet.

"Riley, please" he begs

"No! Have a nice job cleaning that up because that's the closest thing you'll have close to be doing anything for me you asshole!" I say storming off into my car, I start it and drive round the corner before parking. I break down, thousand upon thousands of years come flowing from my eyes.

"Ugh! I HATE, hate, hate.. Hate... I hate him!" I say losing myself, I hit my head against the wheel and bust into tears. Michelle and James trying to comfort me.

"Baby it's ok, we're here for you now". He says hushing, rubbing circles in my back. He unbuckles my belt and lift me onto his lap.

"If that whore never said anything, I would of been fine" I say crying into James' chest.

"I'll drive ok, you sit here and I'll tell the guys to go home" he says, I nod wiping away some tears but more and more keep slipping out.

•••••

Everyone went home but briar and James. Me and James make a trip to target buying ice cream, chocolate and all the different types of comfort food anyone could as for. We get back head to my room, I slip my dress and underwear off, James just watch's me as I walk over naked grabbing his hoodie slipping it on. James takes his clothes off leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers. We get under the covers putting Netflix on, I put the notebook on and snuggle into James. He plays with my hair and pecks my lips every so often until I fall into a deep sleep.

•••••

I wake up to my stupid alarm, I turn it off and snuggle into James. He runs small circles into my back.
"You ok baby, we better get up for school" he says frowning at me, I shake my head and hug him tighter.
"Tomorrow.. Please can we just not go" I say pouting, he rolls his eyes giving in. I place my lips on his and he kisses me back, this is most definitely the most passionate kiss we've ever had. I get up and straddle his body, pulling the covers over us. I kiss him harder grinding my hips on his, feeling his dick stiffen up. I pull of the hoodie leaving me completely naked and lower his boxers.
"Baby are you sure?" He asks, I nod placing my lips in his as he inserts himself into me. I moan his name slightly, he flips me over and starts to work his magic. Kissing my neck as he caresses my boobs.

"Ugh, James.. O-o babeee" I moan loudly, I hear footsteps but I couldn't care if Noah or briar walked in on us. I'm not stopping this for no one. I flip hip over grinding on him, kissing him working my magic.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum" he moans to me, it makes me smile. I grind harder into him as I feel his juices flow inside of me. I drop next to him out of breathe, I smile snuggling into him. I'm so glad we aren't going to school this is going to be one fun filled day.