Chapter 15.

NOT PROOD READ xox

Riley's PoV

I'm sitting in my room, alone, James left about an hour ago and honestly I haven't moved front this position. Im sitting on my bed staring at our anniversary picture. We were fun and adventurous back then but now everything's rocky and... Well basically nothing now. He ended it, not me, but basically it's all my fault.

I grab my phone and text the girls to come over. I invited Maggie just because well she's with Luke now so I guess I should be nice. They all said they'll be here in 10 so I run down stares.

"Hey Louise I invited the girls over is that ok?" I say going into the fridge looking for snacks.

"Of course honey, want money for food?" I nod my head and places some berries in my mouth.

"Thanks, I really appreciate everything you do.." I say hugging her, I don't think she realises I do love her. She's probably the best thing I've got going for me right now.

"Call me mum next time darling, I know it might take time but I love you" she says in her motherly voice, I smile and hug her 10x harder than before.

"I love you too... Mum" I don't understand why everything is so difficult for me. I guess it's what I was born into but I don't need to let it define who I am and will become.

I head back up stairs and start making my room look slightly presentable. I can't stop looking at the photo of us, me and James, I don't want to but I do. A few tears escape from my eyes, I sigh and wipe the tears away. I take the photo off the wall carefully and place it in a box. I need to stop fighting it and except the fact that we're done. It's over and it's never going to change.

I look through my closet and find some of the old clothes he left here, last time I gave only a few, I want ready then. To forget. I place them in the box too with a few of his snapbacks and football stuff he left. I also put the present I got for his birthday in there.

Ring ring!!! I call James

"Hello..?" I gulp down hard as I hear his voice.
"Hi..em..er.. Sorry it's Riley..." I say, I'm a total mess and it's embarrassing.

"Oh.. Hi" I hear the hope in his voice and I know how badly in going to crush him when I tell him that I'm ready to forget.

"I think I need to get over his so I have. A box with your stuff in it.. Can you pick it up as soon as possible?" I ask.

"Em, sure whatever I'm over it and i think it's best if you are too, I'll be over in 5 to pick it up.." He sounds so cruel, I shut my eyes tight and try to fight back the tears that want to come flowing out.

"Oh and I've got some stuff of yours I'll bring that too, bye.." And then the line goes dead...

A/n: sorry for the bad chapter hope you like it love y'all xox