Chapter 6.

A/n: hope you like the chapter
NOT PROOF READ

Riley's PoV

I wake up in James' arms, last night was amazing. We haven't had meaningful sex in so long and all I'm craving right now is his touch, his kiss, his body, him. I look up at him and he's so cute when he's sleeping. I place small pecks on his neck to try wake him up.

"James..." I whisper in his ear while pecking his neck ever so slightly. His grip tightens around my waist and I snuggle into him.

"It's too early..." Me and James do have school today but I can't help but want to just lay her all day with him. Kissing, cuddling and other things.

"Come on James, we have school soon..." I say pecking his lips before, pulling the sheets off my naked body. I get up and hear a whistle knowing its James. Finally I've got his attention, I grab my bag of clothes that I got yesterday and head into the bathroom. Deborah and David are on a business trip and somehow trusted James to stay at home.. Alone.

James PoV

I feel Riley's presence isn't there anymore and I look over to see her sexy body bend over. I whistle catching her attending. She smirks at me before heading into the bathroom. God I love that girl. Maybe we could have some fun before school.

I jump out of bed and head into the bathroom. "Care if I join you?" I ask her, knowing she'll let me.

She sighs " I guess but you have to help me wash myself..." Winking at me, damn she is sexy. I jump into the shower with her and start to snake my arms around her waist. She leans back on me and places her hands on mine. Me and Riley are never really like this we aren't caring really, yeah we care about each other but we've never really shown it during sex or flirting. We just kinda like being filthy and sexy and that's about it but I'm seeing a new light for Riley now and I think I like it more.

"I love you.." She whispers in my ear as she turns herself around and sinks into my shoulder.

"I love you too princess..."

Luke's PoV

I wake up remembering how amazing last night was. I'm kinda glad leila stood me up because well Maggie is perfection, from her hair to her personality she's just everything you'd want I'm a girl. I got her number but should I text her, I mean it might be too soon but what if I text her too late. Ugh. You know what lets do it, what do people say... Live life in the moment.

To Maggie: hey last night was amazing wanna do it again sometime xx

I really hope she does I mean I didn't initially want to at first but then she started talking and I was mesmerised. I think I'm going to try avoid leila today because well I want things to on out with Maggie the way I want them too.

Ping!!!

From Maggie: I had so much fun too, I was actually planning on asking you the same thing so sure id love to xx

Oh my she wants to what. His never happens to me. I'm kinda a lone wolf.

Maggie's PoV

I just moved her a week ago and today's my first day at my new school. I'm really nervous but excited, I went on a walk last night to clear my head and this boy.. Luke her was sitting alone upset almost and I was really intrigued. One thing led to another and I ended up going on a... Date I think. I'm really excited because he just asked me out again and this never happens to me.

Leila's PoV

So basically I forgot all about my date with Luke last night stuff happened with my mum and dad and it totally didn't cross my mind. I really hope this doesn't ruin my plan. I do feel bad about it but Surely hell understand.. Right.