Chapter 36.

Riley's PoV

James dropped me off about an hour ago, I'm sitting in my room staring at the text I got. He agreed to meet me and now I have to find something sexy, elegant and fun at the same time. What if he wants a relationship, I want him for one thing only and he might feel used. I go into my pantie drawer and take out a black lace thong with a matching bra. I then go into my walk in closet and grab a mini skirt, cropped top and heels (pic above). I start putting curls into my hair, once I'm done I start with my makeup. I put a dark smoky eye and a pinky nude lip, contour, highlight and I'm done.

I have these butterfly feelings like I'm about to go on a date with James but there for someone else. By the time I'm finished I look at my phone and it says 6:35pm. The time has went so quick, I grab my bag and car keys before walking down stairs.

"Where are you going at this time?" My mother stops me, I smile, "date with James.." I say lying without even thinking.

"That's fine then, no later than 1 ok?" I nod and walk out the door. I jump in my car and drive off to old church.

•••••

I get there and see a figure standing outside. I jump out the car and strut over to him. "Hey sexy!" He says pulling me closer to him. "Your early.." I smirk, he just keeps staring at my cleavage. "As are you.." He winking at me.

"I have a proposition for you.." I say biting the inside of my cheek, I place my hands on his chest. "And what may that be my lovely"  he says, I look into those chocolate brown eyes. "We only have sex no strings attached.." I whisper into his ear, he gropes my ass and I moan softly into his ear. "Exactly what I was thinking.." He whispers back as I suck on his neck. "Your name..?" I breathe out into his ear, "Brad.. The Brad Simpson.." He says and my heart skips a beat. He's famous.. "Oh mr famous are we?" I moan as he kisses my cleavage. "Yeah, whenever I'm in town I'll know who to visit now" he says, I sink into him. This is better than I expected.

we get into my car and drive off into the night.

••••

We arrive at a little hotel and he carried me into the lift. As it takes us up I connect our lips, he squeezes my ass.
"James..." I moan softly into his ear, wait.. James! "Call me whatever you want baby, I love your body" he says biting my lip. Maybe he can be my.. Physical James. He lifts my shirt up and his hands roam my body.

"Are you sure is it not... Weird!" I squeal the last past out of breathe, he shakes his head and placing kisses all over my body. The lift opened and he lifts me up again before walking straight into our room, once the door shuts he slams me against the wall. He kisses me harder than before and I unbutton his shirt. He slides down my skirt and stares at my lace panties, I lift his chin and suck on his neck. We connect our lips and it turns into this huge make out session. He lifts me up and over to the double bed and I just know this is going to be a night I will remember..

•••••

I wake up and snuggle into Brad, our naked bodies touching. It's the most fun I've had in ages. I look at my phone and I've had 12 missed calls.. From James. Shit. I get up and put one of the robes that you get for free on.

"Where you going baby?" Brad says, I bit my lip and sigh. 

"Boyfriend alert, he can't find out so I'm gonna go in the hall.." I say, he nods and lays back down.

I click his number.. Ring ring..

"Baby I've been so worried about you why didn't you answer?" He says, I can hear the worry all over his voice.
"I've been busy, what's up anyway?" I say
"I wanted to know if you wanted to stay the night..." He asks and I can hear the hesitation in his voice.
"Yeah sure but why do you want me to stay all of a sudden?" I ask
"I feel like I'm loosing you I know it's stupid so don't even worry about it" he says and I feel kinda guilty.
"Yeah sorry I've been distracted exams and all I'll drive over in an hour.." I say, so I have enough time to leave shower and get to his.
"Ok baby love you.." He says
"Love you too bye" I say before hanging up the phone.

I walk back into the room and Brad looks up at me. I smile.. "I need to go" I say and he nods. "Ok come here first" he says smirking and I can't help feel so giddy. I walk over and he untied my robes and looks me up and down. He gets up and we're now both standing naked in front of each other. I bit my lower lip and he pulls me closer, connecting our lips. I sink into the kiss and I imagine he's James.

"Can't wait for next time sexy.." He says winking at me as I pick up my clothes and put the on.

"Me too..."

A/n: hey guys hope you like it
Don't like writing chapters without jiley but I've got to keep it interesting love you all xoxo