Chapter 11.

Riley's PoV

It's been a couple of days since James came over, we still talk at school and stuff, sometime we sneak into the janitors closet together to you know what. Everyone thinks we're over though and I have to go on that date with Alfie tonight, Louise said if I didn't like him on the first date then I wouldn't need to see him again, which is fair. Me and James though it would be better if we were sneaking around again because well it always works out better and then in a couple of months we'll tell everyone we're a couple.

I scramble out of bed and head in the shower, it's Saturday and Alfie though he'd take me on a picnic. It's cute but James took me on a picnics loads of times so it's nothing special. I put some summery tunes on and wash my hair, body and teeth until I'm sparkling clean.

I get out and decide to do some natural make up since it's just a picnic, I put my signature loose curls in my hair and go into my closet. I need something cute but comfortable, I put on a white Cami cropped top, A white high waisted mini skirt and my white converse. It's cute but comfy, Alfie said he'll pick me up at 12 and it's now 11, I decide to head down stairs and put something into my body before I die of starvation.

"Morning darling, why don't you look pretty.." She says her smile goes from ear to ear, she's never really looked at me like this, it's nice to know she cares. I return her compliment with a sweet smile.

"Thank you, Alfie said he's taking me on a picnic.." I say smiling, opening the fridge taking out some berries, I don't why I'm smiling but I just am. I think I'm excited... I've not actually been in a date in so so so long. Me and James kinda stopped the whole going on dates thing we just kinda hanged and went to the mall, cinema, mine or his house or a house party. It wasn't anything worth remembering to be honest, most of the Time I was a drunken mess, I turn around to see myles standing there with a devious smirk on his face.

"So finally getting over James are we?" I roll my eyes, putting some berries in a bowl and pouring myself a glass of water, I take a seat at the island with him.

"Well... I guess, but I highly doubt he'll capture my heart.." I say all sappy, we both bust into fits of giggles and eat our breakfast together.

It's now 11:45 and I head upstairs to make myself a bag, I grab my small Black purse and put my wallet, sunglasses, phone and keys in there. I scramble around looking for my Mac velvet teddy lipstick ( a/n: my favourite btw), I hear a car roll up and look everywhere but it's no where to be seen. Suddenly realisation hit me, James has it, I left it at his house last time I stayed.

I sigh and walk down the stairs to see this Alfie person for the first time, I see him waiting at the door for me and wow is he fit....

A/n: hope you like the chapter
         Love y'all xoxo