Chapter 37.

Riley's PoV

As I drive to James' house, I can't stop thinking about brad. He's fun, cool, edgy and I like the way he makes me feel. No strings attached, I miss James though, I love the way he makes me feel even more than Brad. He just doesn't want my body anymore, I need someone to make me feel good again and he's doing it for me and I'm afraid James isn't...

I get to his house and take a deep breathe before ringing he bell, within seconds James is standing in front of me smiling away. he pulls me into a hug and I take in his scent before relaxing. He sways us back and forward, I bite my lower lip before snuggling into him, I want to tell him what I've done but I can't.

"I'm gonna try out for the cheer squad again, I miss it.." I say, I used to be apart of it but Louise my mother told me to quit, waste of time she said.

"you don't have to, if it's about what I said" he says but I cut him off by pressing my index finger to his lips. I shake my head and snuggle into his arms, as he walks me inside. There are so many things I want to say but can't. He heads into the kitchen and lifts me onto the island, i watch his every move.

"hungry.. thirsty?" he asks, I shake my head and stare down at my thumbs.

He comes closer and closer to me, he wraps his arms around me. I place mine on his chest like I did earlier with Brad. He studies my face and a single tear slips from my eye. He looks at me confused before wiping it.

"Baby what's wrong?" He says caressing my face. I take a deep breathe and I want to burst into tears.

"We're not the same people we were when we first started dating James" he stares at me blankly as I tell him this.

"What do you mean, my love for you is only stronger" he says, I didn't mean our love. I kinda meant our relationship.

"You don't want to sleep with me anymore.. Is my body not good enough anymore?" I ask, I look down and Fidel with my thumbs. I feel his hand on my chin as he lifts it up so our faces are inches away.

"It's perfect, Is that really why you've been acting like this?" He seems a little but agitated now.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being selfish.. I'm sorry for wanting something and I'm sorry for being so selfish i wanted something for myself.." I say

"We're gonna start that now are well I'm sorry for falling in love with you.." He says staring into my eyes, I can't help get that little giddy feeling in the out of my stomach.

The next thing I know my lips are connected to his. In a moment of seconds our make out session becomes heavier and heavier. He carries me upstairs and throws me down on his bed before arching over me. He rips my clothes off and stares at me. I changed into a red lace bra and matching lace thong before heading over. I start to pull his top over his head as he pulls down his jeans. Leaving him in his white Calvin Klein boxers, i look him up and down tracing my finger along his six pack. He leans in closer to me and connects our lips while slipping his hands round to unclasp my bra, as I play with the band of his boxers I slowly slip them down. He successfully takes my bra and thong off and climbs under the cover with me. Our naked bodies together, he inserts himself into me.

He works faster and faster grinding into my g spot. "James.. Baby" I moan, he smirks at me connecting our lips. "I'm gonna cum Riley!" He shouts, I smile feeling his juices squirt inside of me. "James, harder.. Oh baby yess!" I moan loudly.. There is a moment of silence where you can only here me and James breathing heavily.

"James honey I'm home!" We hear his mother shout up. We both stare at each other as he jumps off of me. "James I though she was away all night.." I say

"I though she would be but clearly she wanted to come see me so badly she had to ruin our night.." He says through gritted teeth. He passes me my bra and thong. I put them on and walk over to him drawer to get one of his white t shirts to put on as a dress. I go tie my hair up with an elastic I brought and walk into the bath room. Splashing my face with water...

"James darling are you home?" I hear his mother as the door squeaks open. I gulp down hard as she stares at me.

"Oh hi Deborah jams must be in the other bathroom.." I say, playing with my hands. She just smiles that warm lovely smile she has and I smile back.

"That's ok darling, I'm guessing your staying over?" She asks, did James not tell her?

"Yeah if that's ok with you of course..?" I ask.

"Of course it is darling" she says walking out the door to I presume find James. I walk back into the bedroom and see a wet patch in James' bed which I must of made. Maybe Deborah saw and that's why she's being so weird. I really hope she didn't, I mean that would be awkward.

"Baby sorry though I should freshen up a bit.. My mum knows we had sex" he says, I gulp down hard and walk towards him. I hug him tightly as a few tears escape my eyes.

"She thinks I'm a slut doesn't she?" I ask, he strokes my hair and places a delicate kiss on my forehead.

"No baby course not we should probably go to bed.." He says and then more tears come out.

"I've ruined the bed it's all wet and I just ruin everything don't I" I cry into his chest. He shakes his head and sways up back and forth. "I'll clean it up babe" he says and does what he says.

I regret ever sleeping with Brad....