Chapter 1.

Just a little recap thing that's happened since Riley has moved in with her biological mother.

Riley's PoV

So I've been with my family for about 1 month now and it's not been spectacular, they don't approve of James or the Torjimans at all... Probably because I used to live with them but seriously they need to understand that I love him. I go visit the home everyday to pop in and they are even offering me a job, guess who says I shouldn't take it... Oh yeah Louise. I'm done, I'm 16 they can control my every move, they even want me to date this boy named Alfie. Like seriously ugh!!!

James PoV

Me and Riley are in a pretty strong relationship and I think I'm actually starting to love her. Her parents don't really approve because well they know that I used to be her... Brother. That's sound weird to say out loud but it's true. Riley got fostered by my parents and then I found this new likeness for her mad we fooled about till she got sent back. Apparently her parents want her to go on a date with this Alfie boy and I'm not ok with that. I just hope she doesn't agree to it.

Recap over...

Riley's PoV

Bring... Bring... Bring..!!!!

What is that stupid sound... I grab my pillow and slam it down on my head before rolling over to my nightstand. I look at my iPhone 6s, that Louise got me, to see I have a FaceTime from James.

I press accept and his handsome face pops up on my screen. I smile as soon as I see his stupid, sexy thing of a smirk.

"Hey babe.." He says in a musky, morning tone.
"Hey baby.." I reply back with, James usually calls me in the morning. It's quite cute actually.

"Have a good sleep?.." He asks while putting a fresh T-shirt on. It looks like he's been in the shower already.

"Yeah, you?" I say rubbing my eyes, I grabbing my iPad, that Louise also got me, putting one dance by drake on.

"Yeah, good baby girl, wish you were here with me though.." He sexily replies with, I bite my lower lip until o can feel the teeth underneath it.

"Yeah... I've got to get ready see you soon..." I ask more of a question than I intended it to be.

"Yeah.. Course princess, pick you up at 8 love you..." He says chuckling at the start of his reply.

"Love you to bye..." I say smiling into the screen.

"Love you.. Bye bye..." He says hanging up, James always does that it's cute.

I roll out of bed and head into my bathroom. I take a fresh towel out of the cupboard. I wash my hair, face, body and teeth in the shower before jumping out and wrapping the towel around my body tightly. I dry my hair with the towel before heading to my dressing table. I take my hair out of the towel wrap and comb through it making sure all the little tangles are out. I then blow dry it and put lose curls and section my hair so its have up and half down. I then do natural make up and a matte nude lip since it's just school.

I walk into my closet which is HUGE and pick out James' grey hoodie, Bralette, my Beanie since it's kinda cold, black jeans and my white converse.  I grab my school bag and head down stairs grabbing my phone, laptop and iPad on the way down. I need my laptop and iPad for some classes.

"Good morning!" I hear paisleys innocent, angelic voice. I giggle before lifting her onto my waist.

"Morning princess" I say, bobbing her nose and placing a kiss on her cheek. I place her back down before walking into the kitchen to make breakfast. I grab a granola bar and some berries. I make my self a glass of water and sit at the island.

"Morning.." I hear his musky voice, there's only one person that could be. Myles.

"Morning, you walking to school this morning?" I ask, sometimes he walks and sometimes Louise or Greg.

"Don't know..." He said making himself a cup of coffee. Sometimes mules doesn't go to school, just wonders the streets.

"Want me to ask James to give you a lift?" He shrugs, me and mules aren't very close. I wouldn't if someone came into my life and stole my parents. Which in reality couldn't of happened anyway. I'm the parent stealer basically whenever I'm fostered or in this case adopted?

"Your still with that guy?" He laughs at me. I give him a small smile before looking down at my hands.

"Yeah.." I say in a small, quiet voice.

"Sure if you want, does mum and Greg know about you and... Him.." Saying the last part in a hush tone.

" yes.. No ...I don't know anymore" I say honestly.

"Well I won't tell a soul.." He says placing his pinkie in mine. I laugh..

"How come you haven't.. You know, interacted with me" I say widening my eyes.

"It's hard you know, I'm never the favourite and you come in and it's all about Riley, never me.." He says looking down playing with his hands.

"I understand, it's hard having.. No one, I'll go text James and tell him your tagging along" I say placing my hand on him in a comforting way, I get my phone out and text James if mules can have a lift and he's completely fine with it.

I know how it feels being like nothing, sometimes it all get a little too much and you've got to realise the fog does clear and suicide isn't the answer. I have felt suicidal before because well I've been in care for my whole life and she basically kept myles and ditched me. Myles got transferred to my school I'm currently at for easiness and that must be hard leaving everything for someone you've just met.

I hear James car and run to the door, I really hope this day goes well.

A/n

So.. First chapter, hope you like it. Stuff got a little personal in this chapter and sometimes I feel like nothing and I'm here for anyone who does want to talk I'm just a pm away. Anyway hope you like the chapter
Love y'all 💕