Chapter 8.

NOT PROOF READ 💕

James' PoV

So I kinda ditched class and guess who comes with oh yeah leila. I have no idea why, I mean she knows I'm with Riley now. We are now walking, no talking Just walking, it's not awkward it kinda comfortable. I kinda miss this with her, wait what, James snap out of it.

"So jamesss.." She says putting emphasis on the s in a cute way.

"Yess.." I say mimicking her, all I can think about is Riley and I know this is wrong but I don't think I can tell her.

Ring ring... Ring ring...

"Oh your phones ringing I'll get it.." She squeals, who does she thinks she is answering my phone?, I try to grab it back and then she answers.

"Hello.." She says down the phone, I wait a minute until I realise who's in the phone. Riley. I try to grab my phone back but she squeals again and hangs up. Shit.

"What the fuck was that?" She looks at me all innocent like she did nothing wrong.

"What do you mean?" She asks all perky like nothing just happened. I swear to god I hate this girl.

"I mean you knew fine well Riley was going to be on that call didn't you?" I say, she's up to something and I'm not having it, but Riley's going to hate me after this.

"Yeah, it's part of my plan to get us back together.." She says pecking my cheek. I push her off how dare she try get us back together without my permission.

"I don't want to be with you though, I love Riley now.." I say and it's true I don't like leila like that anymore, I love Riley and she's the only girl for me.

"I love you.." She sighs staring at me and it's slightly, very uncomfortable.

Riley's PoV

I get home and Louise is sitting on the couch, she smiles at me and pats for me to sit down.

"Why are you hole so early, everything ok?" As soon as she asks me I burst into tears, I can't do this anymore. Life isn't really worth living but I can't go because of him, can I, I have to get him back for what he did to me.

"Darling, sweetie what happened?" She stays wiping my tears as I try to hold back more tears.

"James, you were right, he's no good. He's cheating on me.." I blurt out, not really intentionally but more because I am so angry. She sighs and shakes her head in disapproval.

"He's no good, what have I told you?, maybe it's time for a new start... Alfie is still available if you want me to call his parents.." Maybe it is, I need to get my mind if him, I can't do this with him so maybe if I find someone else it'll hurt him as much as he's hurting me.

"Yeah.. Ok?" I reply with but it sound more like a question than a answer. I head upstairs and grab James' old sweats and hoodie that I borrowed once. It's time to get over him once and for all.

Ring ring... Ring ring..

"James I understand you don't love me but don't you think you've tortured me enough?" Why is he calling, is he trying to make me suffer or something.

"Riles it's not like that, please I'll do anything..." He begs, maybe he could come round and I'll give his stuff back.

"It's too late, Louise is calling Alfie, I'm sorry James we're over. Come round and I'll give your stuff back.." I say down the phone, I hear muffle sounds all most as if he's crying.

"Yeah.. Sure whatever.." And then the line goes dead. Wow, maybe that was a bit harsh but he hurt me so why shouldn't I hurt him.

A/n; hope you like it, please vote, comment and tell people about my book. Love y'all xoxo