Chapter 2.

NOT PROOF READ 💕

Riley's PoV

I'm in the car with James and myles and it's a little bit awkward to say the least.

"So.. What have you got today myles?" Trying to make his any less awkward for him than it already is.

"Nothing really exciting.. It's school.." I giggle at his comment and so does James.

"True man, so your ok with Riley and I?" James ask making conversation with him.

"Yeah, I guess you make her happy, she makes you happy so there's nothing wrong with that I guess.." He says truthfully, you can actually see how honest he is.

"Thanks dude, you know you should try out for the football team.." James tells myles.

"Maybe, not really my scene..." He answers back.

"I could be though, maybe that's all Louise.. I mean mum wants is for you to be apart of something you know.." I don't want to sound rude but I think that's what he needs to be in her good book.

"Maybe... Yeah, I'll give it ago.." He says smiling brightly to himself, he's actually thinking this through.. Wow.

We arrive at school and immediately James places his arm around my waist as was walk through the halls. Everyone knows we're a couple so it's not weird for anyone. We make our way to our group of friends, Michelle, Gisselle, Luke, John and Theo. We have more but to be honest there my favourites.

James releases me and goes straight in for bro hugs and I just hug Michelle and Gisselle like a normal person. Once we've greeted everyone and said our good morning James places his hand on my waist. I feel a pair of eyes drilling into me and it's Luke. He motions for me to talk to him.

"Babe..." I say turning right in front of James. He places both hands in my hips.

"Yeah babe?" He asks while I put my arms around his neck.

"Luke wants to talk to me, I'll be a minute.." I say pecking his lips.

"Alright, love you.." He says, I cringe, he is so adorable sometimes... Well all the time.

"Love you too" I says giving him and extra long peck before escaping off with Luke.

Luke's PoV

I'm very nervous I mean I haven't dated antiemetic since Riley and I think I'm ready to. I kinda like this girl named leila. She's on the cheer team and I though maybe Riley could because friends with her and I could get to know her better.

I watch Riley says her goodbyes to James and escapes over to me.

"What's up?" Riley's asks, clearly curious. I'm really nervous as to what she's said.

"You know me and you were a good couple and everything but I think I'm ready to leave that in the past like you have..." She smiles at me the most I've seen in ages. She pulls me into a hug and squeezes me tightly.

"So... Who's the lucky girl" she says poking my arm like a little girl, it's kinda cute in a quirky way.

"Well it's this girl on the cheer team, leila.. You know her?" I tell her, hopefully this works.

"Yeah we're tight actually.." She says lightly laughing to herself.

"Could you Maybe bring her out with us and stuff so I could get to know her better.." I really hope she says yes.

"Sure, that's fine, as long as your happy I'm happy. I'm really glad your interested in other people now, I'm proud of you" she says genuinely smiling at me.

"Yeah.. We should probably get back now.." I say motioning to the group of people we once were with.

Riley's PoV

I'm so happy Luke likes leila I mean now it won't be awkward when I'm kissing James in front of him. I really do have they get together because that would be goals af! Eeek this better work because I'm getting myself excited already. Me and leila are actually Really close, I just never invite her out because well I didn't want to annoy anyone.

I go back to the group with Luke and pull James into a massive hug. He wraps his arms around em protectively, I love him and I'm being serious.. I think I want to be with him and no one else, only time will tell right.

"You ok baby girl?" He mumbles into my neck. I bite my lip and move his face so it's in line with mine and connect our lips.

"Yeah.. I... love...you...you...know....that....right?" I say In between kisses. He deepens the kiss after I say that.

"Yeah... I love you too princess, to the moon and back" he says in between the kiss. We both pull away for air and James walks me to my locker. He snakes his hands around me from the back while I get some books I need.

I close my locker and turn around so I'm facing him. He pins me against the wall with that sexy smirk of his. My eyes widen and if I'm honest he really turns me on sometimes. My breathing Suddenly becomes heavy as he studies every inch of me. I can't take it anymore I grab his face and connect it with mine. Fire works go off and it's amazing, every time we kiss it's like the first. The passionate kiss soon become a make out session. We soon get interrupted by the bell. Fun... Home room. Ugh! Not. Luckily me and James are in he same home room.

We get to home room which is basically just ten minutes of chatting, notices and the register. Leila is also in my home room so I head over to sit with her while James sits with his bros.

"Hey riles!" She says happily as always, waving at me.

"Hi lei... So wanna hang out with me at lunch and that?" I ask, maybe this is a bit forward but how else am I meant to ask.

"Omg, yes! Riles I've been waiting for this for ages!" She says a bit too enthusiastically, I laugh at her sudden outburst. Leila is either he cutest, nicest person or the sassiest bitch you'll ever meet. It's quite funny how she's been wanting to hang with me.

"Why haven't you just came over them?" I ask curiously, she knows we're friends so I don't quite understand.

"Well I was worried that he would think I'm annoying and not like me the same way" she says not really realising what she said to me.

"And who is he?" I say smiling from ear to ear, hopefully it's Luke..

"Well, oh em... John" she whispers the last part, you've got to be kidding me. She butts out into a fit of giggle and I just sit here watching how idiotic she looks. She does know John and Michelle have this unofficial thing going.

"Only joking, I actually really like Luke, he's just so cute and his voice oh it makes my heart melt every time I hear it.." Wait what! Am I hearing this right she likes Luke. Eeek. I think this is officially the best day ever.

A/n

Hey guys so I thought I'd update once or twice a day. Make it more regular. New girl is kinda on hold, I'm focusing more on this book if I'm honest. Hope you like the chapter

Love y'all 💕