Chapter 33.

Not proof read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's PoV

I turn my car off and grab my bag before getting James. His house is pitch black which probably means no ones in. I'm ok with that though..
As he turns the key I'm hit with a cold wind. "Baby you cold?" He asks, opening the door. "Yeah, just a little, I'm ok tho" I say, he shakes his head anxiously before going into his coat closet to get me a big hoodie that has his scent smothered all over it. "Here put this on baby" he demands, handing over the hoodie placing kisses all over my lips. He's so sweet sometimes.

James' PoV

I lead Riley into the kitchen and see a note from my mum saying everyone's away out to spend the night at the hospital with dad. Looks like me and Riley can have a pretty fun night *wink* "you hungry, thirsty baby?" I ask her, "could I have a glass of water babe?" She asks being the polite young lady she is. I lift her up and place her on the counter top and pour a glass of water while I grab myself a can of Coke diet. 

"Wanna watch a film?" I offer knowing every time we watch a film we start doing something else. I scroll through Netflix on my 50" flat screen, smart t.v. "Oh that one please babe" she says kissing me as I land on 'the notebook'. That's one of Riley's all time favourite movies. "Whatever you want princess" I say kissing her back 10x harder. She smiles brightly and snuggles into me.

~ 30 minutes later ~

It's half an hour into the film and I can't get the bet out of my head. Do I ruin this special night or tell her tomorrow. I mean I should probably do it now. I look down at Riley and she's watching the movie quietly. "Riles baby?" I say and she looks at me and her eyes are filled with joy, do I ruin that. I really don't think I have a choice.
"I have to tell you something" I say, "ok babe, go ahead?" She tells me, I take a deep breathe and I can really imagine life without my riles but if that's what happens it's my fault not hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's about us... Luke made a bet with me as soon as we broke up, saying I couldn't get you back. I though I couldn't so I agreed and.." Before I could explain, she looks angry. "And what James! If this all a little bet because guess what you don't play with people's emotions their not toys!" She says moving to the other end of the couch. "I know Riley just let me explain.."

Riley's PoV

"I know Riley's just let me explain.." He says, I not hurt I'm just surprised. I don't have anymore tears to cry for this boy. "Go on explain!" I say, I don't know how he's gonna get himself out of this one. "So basically I knew that I wouldn't but I though maybe this would be a way to make me focuses on getting you back even more determined than I already was.." He says gently and my face kinda sad tens after that. It's was just a plan to get me back, kinda. "So this was all to get me back?" I ask in a softer tone than before. "Yeah baby, I wouldn't want to hurt you even more than I did" he say taking my hand in his, I can't help but smile. Yes, some people would be pretty made but I'm not, I don't know why though.

I move closer to him and straddle myself over his lap. "I love you.." I say, placing kisses on his neck. "Uh... I-- i lo--ve you t--too baby.." He says moaning at my touch. I trail the kisses up to his lips and kiss him harder than before. I want him, this and boy stuff really turns me on. He grabs my bum and lifting me up and laying me down on the couch. I wrap my legs round his torso as he attacks my whole body with kisses. I grab his face and connect our lips together as I grab at his top.