Chapter 24.

NOT PROOF READ xoxo

Riley's Pov

"I still love you Riley Raymond..." He slowly confesses, I'm gob smacked, why did he tell this.
"James, y--you know we should probably just get going ok" I say climbing of him in a frazzle.

I will always love him but not how I used to and it's not fair on him, it's not fair on me or anyone in that matter. Everyone deserves to be loved the same amount they love but I just don't think I can... Right now anyway. Maybe one day in the near by future but not now.

The drive is long and definitely awkward. Maybe I should explain myself.. Yeah I'll do that. "James about earlier.." I try to say but he doesn't seem to care. "Don't even worry about it.." He says cutting off my thoughts. I know he cares and he just doesn't want to show it but I need him to. I need him and I can't lose the boy I feel in love with be with when I felt like nothing. Nobody wanted me back them but him and I will eternally be grateful for that.

We big get out the car and my house is pitch black. "James don't act like you don't care... I love you but.. But.." He stares at me like he's just been stabbed in the back. "But what Riley but nothing, you love me and I don't care how or why cause you don't want this." Wow he just says it like it is and I understand but he's the one who stopped fighting and I need to know why.

"If you loved me so much why'd you stop fighting?" I'm curious that's all.
"I stopped because you weren't fighting at all you just assume and give up and I don't blame you but I can't fight for this is you don't it's relationship Riley 2 people have to fight for this" oh I never actually realised how he felt, he's defeated and it's all my fault, I love him and that's all that matters but I made him into the person he is. I ruined him,
made him not want to fight for anything and that's all on me.

"I'm sorry" after his huge explanation that's all I manage to scramble out because it's the only honest hing I can come up with. "For what?" He sighs, "for making you feel like this... Defeated I love you and I know that's all that matters but I made you into this person, I can't forgive myself for that ever...I don't expect you to either." I didn't mean to say all that but I did and I miss loving him, hating him and being seduced by him.

I love him but maybe right now isn't the right time....

----------------------------------------------
A/n: so new chapter hope you like it not very good I know I apologise but hope you enjoyed it loads more drama to come love you all xoxo