Chapter 10.

James' PoV

I told her what happened and I don't know what's going to happen next, she's just sitting starring at me with those gorgeous chocolaty brown eyes of her. I wipe away some of her tears and a small smile creaks upon her face, I don't know what his means, does she want me back. She leans in and so do I but I stop, I just hold her face and stare at it for a while.

"Hi..." Is all I can blurt out, why is this happening to me. What's wrong with me, I mean seriously.

"Why did you do that?" I can tell she's sad, you can tell anything by just looking at her eyes, It really shines through. It's all my fault, I hurt her over and over again, if I was her I would hate me.

Riley's PoV

We be lean in and it's amazing, I can feel fireworks, I close my eyes and I feel his hands in my face. I don't want his hands on my face, I want his lips, I open my eyes and he's just starring at me real close.

"Hi..." He says as I breathe in the air that just came out his mouth, I don't want this, I want his lips, his touch, his everything.

"Why did you do that?" I am sad I mean he doesn't want to kiss me, it does hurt like I've been stabbed in the chest again. He's the one person I though actually loved me but now I'm not so sure.

"I don't know, I mean I want to, trust me I do but something inside of me didn't let me..." He says releasing his hands from my face, he looks down twiddling with his thumbs, everything happens for a reason right and maybe we're just not mean't to be...

"Well everything happens for a reason so maybe that's a sign that we should you know be a thing...." I say looking down, he squints his eyes like he's not impressed.

"But how, Riley I love you, this doesn't mean anything..." He says in a calming tone, he take a hold of my hands and starts to run small circles in them. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe before pressing my lips against his. If he kisses back harder then I know we're meant to be and if not then I'm done, I'm done with this, I'm done with him.

My lips are against his and I'm trying to kiss him but he isn't doing anything, I thought he loved me, am I not good enough anymore.

"Slow down... Can we not take things slow?" Slow, I never though about how he felt, he never wants to take things slow.

"Like take our time, that doesn't sound like you..." I say truthfully, it doesn't, I'm not gonna sit here and lie about everything. I love him too much to hurt him but I'm scared I will, I have to on a date with Alfie and that's going to kill him, I just know it.

"Yeah, well people change people right?" I laugh at his comment and push him before pulling into a hug. I really do love him, just not how he loves me.. I don't think...