Chapter 38.

Riley's PoV

I wake up to the sound of an alarm, I turn over to see James, I smile and sleepily walk over to his side of the bed and turn off the alarm. I feel him grab my arm, I turn round and he pulls me down to him giving me a morning kiss.
"Morning princess" he says letting go of me. I stay on top of him, "morning babe" I say giving him another few kisses.

Things are finally looking up for us, I go into my bag and grab today's clothes, which consists of a black skater skirt, stripped bodysuit, knee high socks and black heeled boots (picture above) I put my hair in a fishtail and put on natural make up. I walk over to see James looking fine. Prom is only a couple weeks away and I have this feeling it's going to be one to remember. We're seniors, it's our last dance and I'm so glad to do it with James.

"Hey babe, you look good" I say, looking him up and down while walking over to him. He smirks at me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Do I beautiful?" He says, smirking at me keeping eye contact. I smile back and place my lips against his.

"Does that answer your question?" I say biting my lower lip craving for more but we have school. He nods and kisses me again, this time harder. We break away and I peck his lips again before walking away.

"I'm driving can we get breakfast at Starbucks today babe..?" I say pouting, he nods and I scream with excitement jumping up and down. I run over to him and peck his lips before dragging him out the door.

I drive up to Starbucks and park the car. We both get out and James interlocks his fingers with mine. I smile and lean into his shoulder. We pick want we want and pay for it before I notice someone. Brad, I gulp down hard as he stares me dead in the face. "Babe isn't that the boy from that band?" James asks and my heart rate goes faster and faster.

"Yeah think so" I say, trying to get out as fast as possible but Brad approaches us.

"Riley is that you?" He says lifting his shades up, I smile as he kisses me on the cheek, which sends shivers down my back.

"Brad so nice to see you.." I say with a fake smile, James stares at us totally lost.

"James baby this is Brad.. An old friend..right Brad?" I say and he nods in agreement.

"Yeah me and Riley used to date back in the day.. We were so young and in love" he says trying to get on my nerves. I roll my eyes and tighten my grip on James' hand.

"Really that's so cool Riley how come you've never mentioned..?" He asks, I sigh trying to think of something.

"Something that was destined to dial in the beginning isn't worth mentioning, were over now we've had our little fun and it's done now Brad" I say trying to get the message across that I don't want to sleep around with him again.

"Baby don't be so mean" James says, I turn round and wrap my arms around his neck. "Sorry babe" I say kissing him which he happily kisses back. I smile within the kiss and bit his lip for my tongue to enter which he.. Denies ye I know denies. I huff and he snakes his hand round to my bum and places it right on top of my left ass cheek.

"We better get going Brad bye" I say grabbing James ' hand and storming out Starbucks. We sit in my car and eat before I drive off to school.

••••

We arrive at the school and we just sit there for a minute before he places his hand on my thigh, rubbing it up and down. I turn to look and him and climb over so I'm straddling him. I connect our lips and bite his lip for entrance which he happily accepts this time. We make out as I grind on him. I ruffle up his hair as he squeezes my ass.

I suddenly hear wolf whistles and stop what I'm doing, I turn round to see James' new fuckboy friends. I stick my middle finger up at them before pecking James' lips one last time before climbing off him. I get out the car and slam the door shut, I storm off looking for Michele. I wander the halls and can't find her anywhere, I look over st leila and her group of two faced bitches and see the least two people I want to see there, Michelle and Thalia. I walk over to them but they ignore my presence.

"Hello.. Michelle, Thalia can I have a word please?" I ask and they roll there
eyes before walking over to me. I walk them round the corner.

"What is it I'm wasting my time just looking at you!" Michelle says flicking her hair. I gulp down hard feeling pretty intimidated.

"What's up with you two?" I ask, they just laugh like I should already know.

"Nothing just because you can't admit that you called me a self obsessed bitch and leaked pictures of me to the whole school of me and John.." She says gritting her teeth, she's crazy cause I never did that.

"I think your wrong because I never did any of that" I say confused, I look over at Thalia who mouths I'm sorry. I guess she doesn't want to fall out with me but Michelle is making her.

"Yeah well that's not what I heard ok so how about you leave me and Thalia alone you two faced whore!" She shouts

"Yeah ok just because I wasn't there when Eldon cheated on or that time you needed a oh what was it pregnancy test oh yes so don't call me a whore when you already know your the one who sleeps with everyone!" I shout back before pushing her out the way to find James.

••••
I walk down the halls and spot James talking to one of his new friends Daniel. I mean out of all them Daniel is he nicest so I don't mind, I storm up to him still angry at what just happened.
He smiles at me but soon vanishes once he realises I'm fuming.

"You won't believe what just happened!" I say to him, he just stares at me like he did something wrong

"That two faced cow Michelle thinks I called her self obsessed and leaked these stupid ass pictures of her a my best friend in the whole world John and hen had the decency to call me a whore when she's he one that sleeps with literally everyone in this school and I've slept with only you, ugh I bet it was that bitch Leila!" I shout at him, he pulls me into a hug, suddenly hot tears start falling form my eyes. They won't stop I just want to punch that leila right in the face but I know I can't. I take shaky breathe in before wiping my eyes and stepping back from James.

"Slow down baby, maybe you two need a little time apart ok?" He says starting to comfort me but I just hug his side thinking of all the things I want to do to leila.

"I have no one James, they were my girls and now she took hem away too" I say, he rubs circles in my back before I hear an unexpected voice.

"You can hang with us we've got some girls like Gisselle, Stephane, Chloe and Beth" Daniel says, maybe this isn't such a bad idea because these guys are like the most popular people in the whole school and I can join the cheer squad again and rule this school like I once did.

"Yeah sounds great.."