Chapter 23.

NOT PROOF READ xoxo

Riley's PoV

"What about a horror?" My heart skips a beat but I know James knows I absolutely HATE them.

"Sounds just about right..." James says smirking at me. I smile nervously before leaning back, god this will be one hell of a night.

"Why don't we go to Walmart and get some snacks and a film while picking up a pizza on the way back and Riley, James can pick up clothes so they can stay the night?" Emily suggests and it's really nice of her but why is she being so nice to me. I nod and everyone gets up and grabs their shoes.

I feel a strong hand take mine and I lean into his shoulder before walking out into his car. I turn the radio on and Ariana grande into you is playing ( a/n: fav song at the minute like no joke go check it out). I hum along and stare out the window before I feel a hand on my thigh rubbing small circles into it.

"James.." I say turning round to look at him. "Hmm" answering me in the most laid back way. I swallow hard "you do know you can stop now we're on our own.."  I say but he doesn't even care, why is he doing this to me.

"Maybe I don't want to" those five words make my heart stop beating for about 5 seconds. All I can reply with is "oh.." I lean back and he pulls the car over and unbuckles his seatbelt. I stared at me and cups my face with his hands, I place my hands on his arms.

He starts to lean in and my breathe becomes so steady. I feel his soft precious lips on mine in a matter of seconds. I kiss back and harder, unbuckling my seatbelt I climb over to his side and straddle him. His hand steady on my waist but mine decide to roam and I don't regret anything. Our little passionate kiss becomes heated in a matter of clicks. We both pull away for air and he stares at me, I look at the ground trying to hide my blush.

"I'm sorry I shouldn.." I say before he interrupts me "it's ok, I missed it, I craved it, I liked it" he confesses and I stare down again but this time he lifts my head up so I'm looking at him.

"I still love you Riley Raymond..."

A/n: hey guys sorry for the rubbish chapter but anyway hope you like it love you all xoxo