Chapter 34.

Not proof read xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's PoV

It's almost lunch, I've barley seen James today but there isn't much I can do about it. I stare up at the clock in my physics classroom and the last five minutes feel like a lifetime. I tap my free hand again the wooden desk as I finish off the last of the notes. I seriously hate physics but my mum made me take it, ever since I got to go back with her she's made me do things I don't like. Maybe that's what I need in life though.

Bring!!!!!!!

The bell for lunch goes and I quickly shut my notebook and throw everything into my bag before rushing out the class to get my James. Me, James, Michelle, Eldon, Luke and Thalia are all eating out today. Usually we have something in the cafeteria but the boys wanted to go for food elsewhere.

I walk down the White corridors and see James making his way towards me. I jump up on him and place my lips on his as he spins me around placing me gently back on the floor. "How was class?" He asks, placing his hand in mine. "Like always shit, I don't even know why she makes me take these boring classes" I say, huffing and puffing. "Aww you know she does it for your interest it's because your the most gorgeous, talented and intelligent girl I know" he say placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "Your cute, what about your day?" I ask as we walk to his truck where the rest of the gang are waiting.
"Meh, I don't do anything anyway" he says and I give him a disapproving look before giggling. I snuggle into him and see everyone but I see her face and my stomach turns.

Leila... I stare up and James and he can tell I'm worried. He holds me closer to him as they approach. "Hey guys" James says, I stay quiet against James. "What's up riles everything ok?" Luke asks, I nod sheepishly. "Yeah man she's just got a sore head that's all, eh babe?" He says making up a cover story for me. "Yeah I'll be ok though, how are you all?" I ask looking at everyone but leila.

James' PoV

Riley seems very self conscious and won't leave my side. I don't blame her leila has made both of our lives living hells so why is she here?
"Yo I see someone extra man?" I ask, looking in Luke's direction. "Yeah, me and leila have been.. Trying again" he says sheepishly but I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Ok?" I say sounding more as a question than a statement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's pov

We arrive at McDonalds and the boys and leila go get our orders. I look over a Michelle who can't stop smiling at her phone. "So why are you so happy today?" I ask, slightly curious cause Michele and I are best friends so if a boys involved I'd like to know. "Oh well.. I've met someone.." She says enthusiastically. "Really who?" I squeal finally excited that she found someone.

"His names John.." Wait John, it can't be my John can it. "What does he look like?" I say, she paces her phone and my John is on the screen. I am happy I'm just confused, how'd they meet. Like Michelle's reading my thoughts she goes into the romantic story in how they met. " well I was at this festival with my mum remember? Anyway I was getting a bottle of water and here this wonderful voice, I was curious you know in case it was some famous singer. I see John sitting on the floor with his guitar signing away to himself. He stares up at me and winks, I leave blushing like a red Tomato and get myself and him a burrito and water. I head back and he's gone" I stare at her wondering where she's going with this so called 'romantic story'. "Well I got back and I was just walking alone to my dads and as you know he moved into this beautiful neighbourhood and you'll never guess who lives there, John!" I gasp sounding shocked. "He sees me and I stare back before I trip over a rock" she tells me but I chat help laughing. " a rock?" I ask "yup a rock he rushed over and carries me into his house before being a hot first aider to me. I loved it, he asked me out on a date and now we're well complicated.." She says squinting her face. "Complicated?" I ask but she just shrugs as the rest return with our food.

James places mine down giving me a gentle kiss but I feel eyes on us. I pull away and fiddle with my fingers. "You ok baby?" James says concerned. I nod and get up to go to the toilet but someone grabs my arm. "Where you going riles?" James says even more concerned than last time. I shake my head getting back to reality. "Oh eh the toilet sorry, one minute babe" I tell him before rushing off the the restroom.

I look at my self in the mirror, 'Riley snap out of it, she's not going to ruin you.. Again' I take a deep breathe and walk out. I suddenly become head first with an object. I look up and I make eye contact with the most chocolate brown eyes ever. He's scared and I'm nervous but I guess that we did it on purpose. He places his hands on my waist and it's like a butterfly effect on my heart. "Hey.." He breathes out.

A/n: so guys haven't updated in a v long time but here is the long awaited chapter.. Isn't as good as I want it to be but Yolo right.. 😂✌🏼️love you lots and lots