Chapter 22.

NOT PROOF READ xox

James' Pov

"Fine I'll do it" I agree to her, even though it's fake I'll still get to be in her presence and that's all I need right now. I miss her more than she can ever know.

I walk out of the stupid ass party I'm at and get in my car and call Riley.

Ring ring..

"Hey James!" She sound happy, excited almost that I called but a little bit relieved that I called her back.

"Riley...era where am I going?" I ask I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be doing but all I knew is I kinda get a second chance to be her 'fake' boyfriend.

"Oh yeah em 36 avenue on King, west and Emily are here oh wait you don't know who west is haha..." Her giggle drifting off with her thoughts and it reminds me of the old her, the happy her.

"It's fine and I'll be there in about 5 in the car the now... See you soon" I say

"Bye.. Love you see you soon babe!" Obviously faking her emotion but I can't help but smirk to myself.

"Love you too baby girl.." Then the line goes down.

Riley's PoV

I'm sitting with Emily and West patiently for James to arrive I really hope he doesn't stand me up. I know it's not a date but if he does come it's like there is a little bit of hope for both of us, maybe.

It's about five minutes and I keep looking at the clock every ticking second that goes bye is like a bit of hope lost.

Ding dong!!!

"Eeeeek!!" I squeal, running to the door, I'm just so happy he actually showed. I open the door and run up into him. He lifts me up and lowers me slowly and it's like time stopped.

I'm staring into those chocolaty brown, gorgeous eyes and my heart stops for a minute before I feel eyes on us. I do what I have to, I close my eyes and press my petite lips onto his and it's pretty amazing even though it's 'fake'.

"Hey baby girl" he says releasing my lips off his and placing his hand in mine.

"Hey..." I say still staring at him in awe, I don't love him still do I..... No Riley you only love the though of having him.

"Someone's a bit excited to see me..." He says placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I'm James and you must be... West?" He says as he does that bro hug ever male does. I wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle into him. We walk I of the living room and this night has been the worst but best night of my entire life.

"So guys movie and pizza or football and beer?" West suggests, I roll my eyes and look up at James. Almost begging him to pick a movie and pizza.

"Yo dude I think a movie sounds just about right for the girls don't ya think?" He says placing me in his lap, like I'm his girl... But I'm not.

"Yeah sure, horror?" West suggests

"Sounds just about right..."

A/n: hey guys haven't updated in such a long time sorry I had a dofe ( duke of Edinburgh) expedition walk for two days and just changed into 4th year so everything is really piling up sorry hope you like the chapter xoxo