Chapter 40.

Riley's Pov

I don't care if it's a weekday, I need to get mortal. Luckily Louise and Gary are away today for a romantic get away for two weeks so me and myles can do whatever the fuck we want. James is staying tonight and so is myles' girlfriend Briar, she's chill, they dance together so it's cool. I'm thinking of joining The Next Step too, I've danced for basically my whole life then I changed that for cheer which is basically the same thing but more acro. James dances too and a couple of his mates dance there so I think he wants to join as well. I mean I would really like to go to nationals with them and possible help them win for the second time.

Me and myles invite a few of mine and his pals. I invite James, Stephanie, Emily, Daniel, Eldon and west and myles invites a few people I've never met before but it'll be nice to meet them. James' big sis is getting us the drink because we're all minors. I get dressed into something slightly nicer than what I wore to school, something that with seduce James a little. I put on a lacy black thong, no bra and a skin tight red, plunge neck dress. I touch up my make up and hair from earlier and sit down stairs waiting for James and the rest to arrive. James opens the door and damn he looks fit as fuck. I bite my lip and smirk at him. I step closer and wrap my arms around his neck before going in for the pull. I take a step back and smile before letting him in, taking his bag upstairs and setting out the drink in the kitchen.

"Babe you sure your ok after today?" I fake smile, I kinda forgot about it until he brought it up.
"Yeah of course I'm not so sure myles will though..." I say, I shrug my shoulders and sit on the couch with James. He put me in his lap and we sit and talk while the other arrive. Myles gets the door and his girlfriend briar is the most stunning girl I've ever seen. From her hair to her feet she's just perfection.

"Hi I'm briar your Riley right? It's so nice to meet you!" She say pulling me into a hug, I giggle at her enthusiasm.
"It's lovely to meet you to your beautiful may I add and this is my boyfriend James" I say, she smiles awkwardly at him.
"Babe do you know each other?" I ask, she suddenly becomes all shy and awkward.
"Yeah, we used to date ages ago we were really young nothing to worry about though" he say kissing me, I kiss back harder. I move my legs so they are straddling him. I start to grind on him while we make out. Tugging at his hair as he makes me feel good.

Ding dong!!

The bell goes starling us, I giggle nervously pecking his lips before opening the door to reveal Michelle. I feel super awkward, I'm kinda having a get together and she's here.
"Hi" I say smiling, she looks me up and down and has a upset look on her face.
"Your busy aren't you I'll just come back, you know what it doesn't even matter" she says walking away, I can't let her though she's basically my sister.
"No, Michelle what is it?" I ask, she turns round with tears streaming down her face.
"I miss you, I'm sorry I realised leila lied and I shouldn't of trusted her over you Riley I'm sorry.." She says crying, I feel a few tears slipping down my face. I quickly wipe them before pulling her into a hug.
"I'm having a little get together wanna join?" I ask, I hope she says yes, I miss her more than words can describe.
"I have nothing to wear" she says shrugging.
"That's ok, borrow something of mine" I say, she nods and I take her in to turn her into the glamour model she rightfully is.

I dress her in a white wrap skirt with a matching cropped top and black heals. I curls her hair as she does her make up a bit heavier Han earlier. We walk down stairs and everyone is here, she had this scared look on her face so I grab her hand. I smile at her as we continue down the stairs, everyone stares at us. I take a seat on James' lap and Michelle next to him.

"Guys Michelle will be joining us ok, be nice please" I say, they all smile and introduce themselves.

This is going to be one hell of a night

A/n: hey so I rewrote new girl so check it out please. Really bad and long awaited chapter sorry