Chapter 9.

A/n: hope you like it
          NOT PROOF READ 💕

Riley's PoV

I'm waiting patiently in the lounge for James. He's taking an awfully long time, I'm been waiting about 15 minutes and I'm dreading seeing his face. I don't want to fall back under his spell after what he did, I can never go back now, he hurt me like no one has ever done before. I finally hear a car roll up the drive and I see James step out the car with a girl wrapped round his waist.. Wow it's like I've been stabbed in the heart, I never though it could get anymore worse than this. I open the door for his arrival.

I gulp down hard " hi..." I say the girl he's with up and down. She smiles at me but not a sweet one a Cocky smile like look who he's with now type of smile. I've seen the girl he's with multiple times before at school we just never talked.

"So my stuff?" He says with an attitude, that is defiantly not the James I fell in love with and not one I certainly want to be with.

My breathe suddenly becomes shaky "em... Upstairs.." I struggle to get out, I can't believe he's doing this to me. He walks in with the girl but I place my hand on his chest stopping him from coming in any further. I can feel his heart race go faster and faster, mine does the same. For some reason I can't move, it's like I'm stuck, the girl he's with is looking me up and down. I get out of my trance and take a deep breath, I don't want his slut going anywhere in my house.

"Could she maybe wait there...?" I question but I shouldn't be asking I should be telling him. He nods and pecks her cheek and I shut the front door as I follow him upstairs to my room. I scramble around my room and find some of the clothes that he left here, I also give him a picture of us from our first date. I don't think I can have anything to do with him.

"Here, do whatever you want with the photo, I don't think I can have anything of yours..." I say placing the clothes and pictures in his hands, my hand skiffs his and he places his hand on my chin lifting my head up gently. My breathe hitches, why is he doing this to me.

"Why not?" He asks , confused as to why I gave him the pictures, I struggle to hold back the tears.

"It'll make me miss you more and remind me how much you don't want me or need me..." I say pulling away from him, I turn around and sit on my bed. I don't care if I just told him I have feelings for him because I do and I'm not ashamed of that.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He ask, what does he mean, he did his to me and I don't think I can forgive him. Ever again.

"What do you mean, you did this to me!" I shout at him bursting into tears. He squints his head and I'm so angry, I can't believe he's trying to blame me for him cheating on me.

"Riley.. You've never actually let me explain!" He shouts back and I move back, James has never actually shouted at me like this and I'm a little scared.

"Explain then, explain how you ended up CHEATING on me with leila.... Explain" I was so angry but I suddenly burst into tears, he said we'd be together forever and it was all a lie.

"I wasn't cheating on you I was trying to get my phone off her she's the who planned this, don't you see she's been trying to break us up for a while..." He says sitting next to me, I take in his scent and it's amazing.....