Chapter Twenty-Six

Stretched beneath, Pierce's weight over her, Kathleen hips buckled when Pierce's fingers slid into her faster.
   Pierce was already more than a excellent lover, she was the sure thing.
   When Kathleen was finally able to take a full breath without crying out she smiled leaning up to kiss Pierce. Their lips attached Pierce nibbling on Kathleen's bottom lip. Kathleen ran her hands slowly down the length of Pierce's body. When Kathleen's hand slid over Pierce's ass she felt Pierce shiver.

   "Give me all of you," Kathleen whispered into Pierce's ear.

   Pierce eyes aligned with Kathleen, studying her expression. "Is this not me giving you my all?"

   Running her fingernails softly alongside Pierce's flank, Kathleen paid close attention to how the air left Pierce's body through low pants. "I love you." Her eyes were hesitant to face Pierce, more nervous and vulnerable than anything. "I've never been in love and I know this is all new to you. But I love you. I want this. All of you."

   Registering the underlining meaning to what Kathleen was asking for. Pierce slid off of Kathleen letting the sheets loosen away from her body. Staring up at the ceiling, Pierce  took a few hesitant breath's unsure of what to think. The last time Pierce made an commitment like that it was with the wrong person.

   "Am I asking for too much?" Kathleen moved to her side.

   Pierce thought about the last few months. The last twenty years. Years believing she was doomed for the non-existence of ever being mates and here was her opportunity now. Kathleen wanted her. Not for some secretive gain or forced arrangement. Kathleen was in love her.
It took a lot for Pierce to admit to herself what she wanted. She wanted a future filled with being in Kathleen's arms.
It wouldn't be easy mates to a fae. Pierce gazed intently at Kathleen. She observed the pointed curve of Kathleen's ears. The neon green of her Fae eyes. The magic that pleasurably strangled Pierce in a dominatrix way. The scent of Kathleen was sweet and enticing. The flow of her red hair was vibrant like spicy chili pepper flames.
Remembering the taste of Kathleen, there was nothing left to do but be honest with herself. "I love you too."
She smiled shyly. A blush rose in Pierce's cheek enough to make Kathleen sigh in appraisal. "You're so freaking beautiful."
Leaning over Kathleen went in for a passionate kiss being met with as much stimulation to have her orgasmic fill for the rest of the night.
Taking control, Kathleen leaned more atop Pierce, smothering her body on top.
Kathleen hands clenched tight around the sheets heaving them away. Kathleen wanted to feel all of Pierce.
Their tongues duel, fighting for dominance. Kathleen gripped ahold one of Pierce's arms, pinning it to the bed on the side of her head.
Leisurely, their kiss went from swift and aggressive kissing to slow and brewing. As if they were gradually boiling over.
Pierce moaned when Kathleen's mouth jumped from her mouth to breast. Like a greedy intruder, Kathleen's mouth closer in around the oval of Pierce's taut nipple. It harden in her mouth, suckling on it hard. When she lifted her head away, Kathleen stared down at the swollen nipple.
"I can do this all the time," Kathleen said casually.
Their eyes locked. Pierce's wolf golden glow with Kathleen's Fae neon green.
Their was so much magic in the room it was nearly hard to breathe.
Pierce grabbed Kathleen's ass cheek, squeezing her due to heated desire.
No more waiting. In a primal need she flipped Kathleen back over, now on top.
Her lips curled into a smile before lower herself for a mind blowing kiss. Her fingers curled into Kathleen's thick wavy hair, yanking her head back.
Right as Kathleen expected Pierce to bite her, Pierce surprised her by sliding her finger inside. In a slow taunting motion, Pierce added a second finger, penetrating deep enough to curl her fingers inside Kathleen.
A groan Pierce never heard Kathleen make so loudly before emanated doing wonders to Pierce's pride. She wanted to be the best lover Kathleen ever had. And her last lover.
Gradually, Pierce picked up the pace feeling the stream of Kathleen's wetness and tightness inside her. The thought of Kathleen's clit in her mouth made Pierce driven crazy as she pumped faster and deeper. Kathleen made a collection of moans not able to hold back or keep quiet.
Kathleen's fingers tighten around Pierce's triceps unable to focus. Her hips rocked against Pierce's fingers and just as she thought this moment could get no better, Kathleen felt something slide into her.
Pierce glided her canines into Kathleen's shoulder, sinking her canines deep enough to pass along the mating link.
Kathleen's entire body engulfed into mania. Her eyes were at the highest point of green. Tears slipped from the corners of Kathleen's eyes. Overcome with warmth, Kathleen trembled.
In those next few seconds, everything seemed to change for Kathleen. She felt an multitude of emotions and links forming together.
"Uh...this feels..." Kathleen could not speak. She cried out Pierce's name as she came hard.
A few more seconds passed and Pierce slid her fingers out of Kathleen. Heat swarmed all around Pierce's heart. She blushed digging her face into the pillow.
Eyes shut, Kathleen could feel the embarrassment Pierce was experiencing. "That was..." She turned to Pierce reaching for her to lay on top..."This moment will always be at the top of my mind."
Pierce scooted over, running her fingers around the bite she gave Kathleen. Her face was still flushed.
"What's got you blushing?"
"We woke the pack." Pierce touched the temple of Kathleen's head. "Listen."
Pierce spoke softly. "Think of it similar to reaching for your magic."
Being guided Kathleen closed her eyes listening in quietly. Her heart felt rushed with excitement when Kathleen's eyes widen.
There was a chorus of excitement and complaints. Like multiple voices being heard but through the mind. "Oh God." Kathleen laughed. "They all felt our orgasm."
Pierce shook her head. "More
like...they had an orgasm through us. I passed our bond as you orgasmed."
"Nice," Kathleen said. "I surely hope..."
"Better not to know," Pierce said laughing. She leaned over, kissing Kathleen fully on the mouth.
"I love you," Kathleen said.
Pierce grinned into their kiss. "I love you."
It took no time for their kiss to lead into something more as the made love again before falling asleep in each other's arms.

~

It was difficult slipping out of Kathleen's arms. She slept so peaceful. Pierce was worried in waking Kathleen not able to face her if she did.
During the middle of their third round of making love Kathleen had sank her human teeth into Pierce until skin broken. They were fully mated. This would make Kathleen officially apart of the pack through their mating bond.
Pierce loved that it wasn't hard to fall in love with Kathleen. Pierce was happy to have the support from her pack. From her son and daughter. To accept herself without much challenge. It just clicked in her mind how much her life sucked before Kathleen. Not having someone to be mates to for love was an act she no longer could pretend. It was about time she did for her.
Pierce dressed into comfortable clothes and slipped out of the room. She'd laid in bed for Neely an hour before getting out.
It was almost four in the morning.
Keeping her heart rate calm and mind clear so that she wouldn't wake her daughter, Pierce walked casually down the stairs s if going for a glass a water. It was the only true way she could leave without alerting anyone.
If she felt nervous or panicked Val would know along with Allira and Drake. They were a full on Alpha and Omega mated pair.
"Leaving?"
Pierce reached for the door knob as Paula spoke softly.
Closing her eyes, Pierce took a tranquil breath. There was no point in lying. It would only upset her. Paula would know the truth and only argue.
"I should assume Kathleen, Ryan, and Val do not know."
Pierce turned finding Paula sitting on a chair at the corner window a half dozen feet from her. "I'm not going to risk my daughters life in the hands of Maerla. Or Kathleen's."
"And you're willing to sacrifice your life for theirs?"
Pierce blew out slowly. She swallowed up her annoyance and wolfs anger. "I'd do anything for the ones I love. But...this is not me condemning myself. This is making the safest choice for everyone. Our plan will work. Kathleen will find me."
"You think it's wise to lie to your mate already at the start of your bond?"
Pierce felt no slap to the face or felt defensive. "Kathleen knows what lies in my heart. She knows I'm not going to be there when she wakes up." Before Paula could make another remark Pierce added. "As for my daughter and son...I never said I would follow the plan she set step by step. And...I know she will respect me more for making this choice. I've thought it though. I know what I'm doing. All this...is for them. For
Our pack. I've been fighting for our pack far longer than you've done." Pierce sucked in a breath staring up toward the stairs. She felt Kathleen stir. Heard her call. Pierce used their new bond to tell her she is fine. Told her to not worry.
"I'm done giving you my attention. Giving you my anger." Pierce smiled. Not for Paula but for herself. "I have too much to live for to waste it on another argument with you."
Opening the door Pierce did not wait for Paula's response.

~

Stepping out into the opening, Pierce could smell the fresh pines on the trees. With a view like this every day, she felt a sense of pride being a werewolf. To shift and run through this. Hunt and sleep with her pack.
She walked down one of the trails as if some wondering soul trying to find herself. It wasn't hard to fake. She'd been doing it most her life.
Twenty minutes passed and she was a lot further from her house.
Pierce may not be able to see anyone but she could feel them. It wasn't that far stretch to believe Maerla eyes were on her at this exact moment. Probably assumed Pierce was setting her into a trap.
Thinking better if it, Pierce realized Maerla was far from stupid. She knew Pierce wasn't dumb enough to walk out this far alone. Especially, at this time.
Taking a chance, Pierce called out. "It's just me."
Nothing was heard. Not even a snap of branches. Now wind whistling through thick trees. A mixture of nature stained the air.
Another ten minutes rolled by when Pierce shivered. It suddenly became cold.
"Decided to give yourself up?"
It was Maerla.
"You are far better a mother than your own." Maerla's voice became clearer. "Paula...she sacrifices her children. And you...you protect them with your life." Maerla's voice held enthusiasm.
"I do my best to make the right decisions for my family."
"Indeed." Maerla came out in the opening. "One can only be impressed by you." She looked Pierce over. "How's my dear sister."
Pierce could hear humor in Maerla's question. She chose not to answer.
Maerla shrugged her shoulder. "Fine." She scanned Pierce again. "You most know. I'm not planning to spare you."
"I won't resist. If that's where you're getting at."
"I was." Looking Pierce over one last time Maerla made a decision. "Sleep sleep." With the snapping of her fingers it was like a comb act sleeping gas as Pierce fell unconscious to the ground.