Chapter Eleven

"Thanks for coming to get me."
   Christof walked me through the halls to his father's office.
   "I've been angry. Mostly at you. But after what you went through...I realized you were never the enemy. You did not ask for any of this. This was always down to us Fae being the cause."
   Pierce nodded, finding herself in agreement. She would have been happier out of Fae affairs. She regretted ever joining her sister that day to meet the Fae King. Then again, she wondered the last few days what her life would be like if she had not come. "I'm sorry. We should all work harder...together."
   "Here we are." He pointed to the door straight ahead. "He's in there once you are ready."
   Pierce nodded watching Christof walk off. Two guards were at the door.
   Stepping closer the Fae guards seemed hesitant to let her in though Pierce had already gained approval.
   "Let her in already. She's in more danger than me," the Fae King hollered through the door.
   Pierce smiled lightly. They stepped aside a snide expression on their faces.
   The door opened on its own. The Fae King was seated on a cushion chair a bed next to him.
   "This has been my office for the last week. I apologize for the informality."
   Waving him off Pierce only looked around.
  "Is there something on your mind?"
   Pierce had been the one to request seeing him. "Did you...ever get visions before becoming the Fae King?"
   He smiled politely. "I wondered how long it would take you to come speak to me." The Fae King grinned. "I had my visions too."
   "Are they the same as mines?"
   He gave me a thoughtful glance. "No. They are the visions of your future. Of what you will face."
   "I..." Pierce frowned. "I keep having visions of someone. I can't see her. The vision carries the same meaning. That she's back."
   The Fae King looked concerned. "Her. Do you ever hear a name?"
   "I only hear the words repeat, 'she's back.' Everything else seems disoriented."
   The Fae King nodded. "Well...you can control what you do in your visions."
   "How so?"
   "Follow the voices."
   His response was short and vague yet clear for me to understand.
   "Thank you."
   "Mhm." Pierce turned as the Fae King called to her.
   "Are you leaving so soon?"
   "Well..." Pierce looked around..."I should get back to my pack."
   "No one else you want to see? I doubt you came here for a few short questions." He waited some time before speaking again. "Kathleen has been either locked away in her room or out hunting the ones responsible for this mess. I'm sure you both would be therapy to each other."
   Pierce nodded. "Thanks again."
   "Anytime."
   The wall down the hall on the other end of the mansion was long and intense. The closer Pierce came to Kathleen's room the more nervous and scared she felt.
   Kathleen had made it clear, not through so many words but actions that she saw me differently. Not in the form of just a friend.
   Obviously, Pierce had no issue with lesbians. Her sister was mated to Drake, who she raised. And Spencer she also raised was gay as well. Far as evaluating herself, because that's what Pierce was doing, the idea of being remotely attracted to another women never crossed her mind.
   To give herself some credit she never much thought of being with men. Growing up she always focused on others and when her pack had nearly been wiped out, Pierce main focus was rebuilding it. During that she was forced to mate with Brent.
   There were moments Pierce felt some spark of attraction for Brent, so Pierce assumed she was always straight. Now, maybe not. Kathleen made Pierce feel a way that Brent never came close to making her feel.
   But still, what did that mean?
   Working this all out in her mind she ended up in front of Kathleen's door still indecisive.
Should I just walk in? Pierce frowned. Kathleen snuck in her room. Why not she do the same?
   Making a decision Pierce opened the door finding Kathleen pinning a woman down on her bed. Kathleen's hands were tightly squeezed around the other woman's ass compelling Pierce heart pace from the sexual appeal of Kathleen's touch.
   Realization kicked in soon after her eyes widen feeling abashed and emotionally bruised from the sight.
   Someone cleared their throat, the woman as she got Kathleen to turn and face Pierce.
   Kathleen's eyes went wild as if she'd been caught cheating.
   For Pierce she had felt betrayed which was ridiculous and foolish. "I'm uh..."Pierce struggled to gather words. "I'm-I got to go." Pierce turned on her heel hearing Kathleen call out her name from behind.
   Pierce was almost to the front of the mansion when Kathleen caught up. She was half naked before and now fully dressed grabbing Pierce's arm. Snarling, Pierce yanked her arm back. "Don't touch me."
   Holding both hands out Kathleen nodded. "Okay." Searching Pierce's eyes she found nothing until Pierce turned away. Knowing the meaning of eye contact Kathleen saw what Pierce did not want her to see. Anger and confusion.
   "You should get back. I don't want to ruin your night."
   "You could never ruin my night."
   Pierce gave a Kathleen a doubtful smile. "I have to go."
   Kathleen reached for Pierce's hand and this time Pierce did not pull away. Kathleen could see how fragile Pierce's emotions were and wanted to be gentle. "I've made many mistakes. This is one of them."
   "Why is that?" Pierce gaze went back up to Kathleen's. "No one has claimed you. You're free to sleep with whomever you please."
   "There is only one woman I truly want and I lost faith in the chance of ever having her claim me."
   Maybe there was doubt in believing Kathleen could be referring to her. Kathleen had no real reason to ever want to be with her. Pierce was a lot of things but not an experienced lover. She held no title like that. The thing that frightened Pierce is that she hoped Kathleen was referring to her.
   "My faith in a lot of things has been challenged. I've been naive." Kathleen took a step closer, her green eyes softening to a soft horizon blue. "I won't lose my faith again. No matter what."
   "What makes you think I care?" Pierce impulse to push Kathleen away was getting really old for even herself and she had to stop. Stop lying to herself and accept that there was a chance that someone could truly care for her in that way. She could explore this. No one that mattered to Pierce would judge her.
   Pierce did not get the response she expected. Instead, Kathleen snorted. "Always so feisty and challenging." Kathleen's eyes dropped down to Pierce's lips and the thud in Pierce's chest was loud enough to be microphone for all to hear.
   Taking another step into Pierce's personal space, Kathleen own heart feeling overworked. Her clit throbbed, nipples tightening as she held as much control as she could muster.
   Kathleen's fingers brushed a few strands from Pierce face and heard a sharp hitch of breath emanate out of her.
   Pierce closed hers eyes mesmerizing Kathleen's touch. She knew it wouldn't last.
   "You do know...how much I want to claim you?"
   As Pierce's eyes opened fixed and enthralled in Kathleen's, her body shivered, clit squeezing tight from Kathleen's statement. God, her body had never reacted from words before. To be Kathleen's. What would that feel like?
   Taking a chance, Kathleen motioned her head forward as her lips gradually connected with Pierce's.
   Warmth of pleasure and ecstasy swarmed inside Pierce's body, lightheaded, and knees weak. Her hands immediately grasped onto Kathleen shoulder for stability, moaning as if given the best meal of her life. Her stomach swirled with butterflies.
   Their lips parted enough for Pierce to this time do less resisting and more volunteering. Her mouth opened wider, deepening their much needed passionate kiss. Pierce's hands moved from Kathleen's shoulders to around her neck, reeling her in.
   Kathleen wrapped her arms around the small of Pierce's back kissing her just as hard and passionate.
   They both moaned in each other's mouth. Pierce shuddered as their breast pressed firmer against each other and gasped.
   Lips parting, Kathleen spoke first. "I will not touch another woman ever again. I will stalk you until I have you to claim. Even after."
   Pierce closed her eyes still working to catch her breath. Even now, Kathleen knew she would want to run.
   After their kiss Pierce knew she set off a new determination inside Kathleen.
   "I should really go." Her hands were still warped around Kathleen's neck. Hands trembling, Pierce moved away.
   Kathleen gave her a charming smile and leaned in to steal one more kiss from Pierce before removing herself completely from the woman that stirred something inside. "I'll be seeing you tonight."

~

   Pierce made it back up, Kathleen opening the portal for her and when she crossed over the panic kicked in. Kathleen had kissed her. Pierce liked it and kissed her back. Pierce touched her lips closing her eyes.
   Her legs were in motion headed back to the pack as she decided what she should do. Frowning, she had no clue what to do. She was afraid. Afraid, because she did not know what to do. And afraid because she liked that kiss so much.
   "What am I doing?" Pierce had no time to be experimenting with romance from anyone. Maybe Kathleen being a woman did make her a little more nervous as well as Kathleen being Fae. She was not of her kind. Pierce was going out of all the elements she was at least use to.
   "Why do you look so flustered?" Val approached her sister, curious of Pierce's flushed skin.
   "I'm not," Pierce said defensive.
   "And I'm not expecting cubs in a few months."
   Pierce frowned confused until she got what Val was doing. "I...I went to see your great grandfather."
   "And...?" Val asked.
   "And what?" Pierce crossed her arms over her chest.
   "I'm not stupid. None of us are."
   Pierce snarled out of defense skirting around her sister. "How about you all stay out of my business."
   Val laughed, hollering back. "Kind of hard when your wolf let's everyone know exactly what you're feeling when your around a certain someone," she laughed.
   Pierce rushed into the house embarrassed as she hid into her room. Could everyone honestly tell? God, she could not face anyone right now. She'd try to avoid them until the full moon tonight.

~

   "What were you teasing Pierce about?" Drake asked.
   Val grabbed a chair sitting a few feet across from Drake. She reached down lifting one of Drake's feet up, beginning to massage it. "Oh...about her love life."
   Drake arched a brow. "You know...your sister has never been fond of others in her personal affairs."
   "She never had a younger sister to grow up with." Val smiled, though saying that still effected her. So much she missed out on. Some part of her would always grieve what she lost. She pushed passed her thoughts smiling again.
   Drake caught the tinge of emotion from her mate. She removed her foot from Val's lap scooting to the edge of the couch. She linked fingers with Val kissing her knuckles. "I'm so happy I have you now. You and Allira."
   "I love you too."
   Drake looked Val over. In her tank top and shorts, Drake squeezed her thighs together her hormones everywhere. "You want to go up and have sex?"
   Snorting at Drake's bluntness, Val leaned over to kiss Drake on the lips. "Go grab Allira before she feels left out." Drake nodded wondering what Val was up to. Running towards the stair, Val turned calling back to Drake. "Me and my friend will be up there waiting for you two."
   Drake knew exactly what Val's friend was and smiled now eager to get up there.

~

   "Are you nervous?"
   Marisa looked up turning to find Spencer standing behind her hidden in the doorway.
   "I don't bite, yet," Marisa teased.
   Spencer shiver hiding her body further into the door.
   Marisa frowned before softening into understanding. Spencer was a submissive Were "Sorry."
   Spencer rolled her eyes snorting. "Oh, so you do have a serious side?"
   Placing a hand over her heart, Marisa faked a wounded look. "I can be quite sweet and sincere. You just haven't given me a chance to."
   "Since I met you all you do is flirt. I'm sure you never had a serious relationship in your life."
   Marisa smile dissipated enough to be noticed. "You think so, huh?" Not going into her passed Marisa went back to the natural charming smirk she always carried. "You want to find out?"
   Rolling her eyes, Spencer shook her head. "Can you be serious for more than a minute?"
   "Do I get a prize out of it, if I do?"
   Done with Marisa's sense of humor and flirtatious vibe Spencer turned back into the house. Marisa was hell of hot but way to player for her. Spencer never did the fooling around thing before and Marisa was not someone to get serious with. It was best not to entertain Marisa's flirts too long.
   Spencer could sure bet tonight would be an interesting night for everyone.

Prima's Bite (Book Two) LesbianstoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara