21.0 Hey, you're gonna be okay

Start from the beginning

"Uh, no." He shook his head. "But my father does."

"Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?"

"I think I can get to Ethan." Scott whispered to Madison and Stiles. "I think I can make him talk."

"Why would you want to do that?" Madison questioned him.

"The Druids are emissaries, right?" Madison nodded answering Scott. "What if the Darach was the emissary to the alphas?"

"Okay, well first of all," Stiles sighed, "I can't believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like 'what if the Darach was the emissary to the alphas' actually makes sense, and second of all, we're going to have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

"And what's that?" Madison asked him.

"Going through Aidan." He answered. "Ever since they've been back at school, they've been together. How are we going to separate them again?"

Scott and Stiles quickly looked back at Lydia. "Don't even think about it!" Madison snapped at them.

*

Madison, Scott, and Stiles had gotten Ethan alone on the staircase. "Why are you even talking to me?" He asked the three of them. "I killed your friend. What makes your think I'm not going to kill another one?"

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles raised his eyebrows. "Are you threatening me?" Stiles stepped closer to him. "You know what I'm gonna to do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolvesbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

"Stiles, honey, that's enough." Madison quickly pulled Stiles away from Ethan, patting his shoulder. "We get it. You hate him. So do I." Madison glared over at Ethan.

"We're talking to you because I know you didn't wanna kill Boyd." Scott explained to the alpha. "I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't want to do it again."

"You don't even know what we owe them, especially Duecalian." Ethan stated. "We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."

"Then what the hell were you?" Madison asked him.

"Omegas." Ethan sighed. "I'm actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoats; the last to eat. They have to take the beatings of the rest of the pack."

"So, you and your brother were like the bitches of the pack?" Madison rolled her eyes at Stiles' stupidity.

"Something like that." Ethan nodded.

"What happened?" Scott questioned him.

"They were killers." Ethan answered. "People talk about us as monsters, but they're the ones who gave us that reputation. Our alpha was the worst."

"So, why didn't you guys fight back?" Stiles asked him. "Why didn't you form Vultron wolf, ya know? Kick everyone's asses."

"We couldn't." Ethan snapped at him. "We didn't know how to control it back then."

"Duecalian taught you." Scott stated.

"And then we fought." Ethan told him. "We went after them one by one. And by the time we got to the alpha, he was begging for his life, and we tore him apart." Ethan sighed. "Literally."