17.0 I love it when you finish my sentences

Start from the beginning

"Forget it." Allison sighed, rubbing her temples. "We need to get Scott, Isaac, and Boyd out of here."

Stiles started running, but stopped when he heard some sort of saw turn on. "I'm not the only one who heard that, am I?" Madison shook her head in response to Lydia's question.

"It sounds like somebody turned on the hand saw." Allison stated.

"Hand saw?!" Stiles exclaimed. They finally got the door open, and saw Ethan standing there, holding a hand saw to his chest. "Hey, Ethan, don't!" Stiles shouted.

Stiles ran over to him, trying to get the saw out of Ethan's hands. Ethan pushed Stiles to the ground as Lydia quickly unplugged the hand saw.

Ethan's claws came out as he found another way to try to kill himself. Allison, Madison, and Stiles tried holding his arms back, but ended up pushing him into a heater. Ethan groaned as he fell to the ground. "What just happened?" Ethan questioned, standing up quickly.

Ethan quickly ran out the door of the room.

*

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" Ethan snapped at everyone who was following him. "I don't know how I got there, or what I was doing."

"Okay, well you could be a little bit more helpful, ya know?" Stiles glared at him. "We did just save your life."

"And you probably shouldn't have." Ethan said to him before entering his room.

"What do we do now?" Lydia sighed.

"I'll get Scott. You guys get Isaac and Boyd." Allison stated. "The best thing we can do is get them out of here." She left the three teenagers alone.

Stiles's eyes narrowed at Lydia. She rolled her eyes. "What now, Stiles?" She snapped at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, no, I wasn't-"

"Stiles." She groaned.

"Okay." Stiles sighed. "I didn't want to say anything, but this, what's going on, we've kind of been through this before. A lot like this, actually." Madison knew this was going to end in an angry Lydia, but that didn't upset Madison. She would be there to make her feel better.

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked him, crossing her arms across her chest. "When?"

"Your birthday party." Stiles explained to her. "The night you poisoned everyone with wolfsbane."

*

Lydia stomped away from Stiles, with Madison right beside her. "Lydia, I'm sorry." Stiles called to her.

"Yeah, he didn't mean that you're the one killing people." Madison stated, glaring at Stiles.

"Well, I just thought that maybe- maybe- you're somehow involved in getting people to kill themselves." Stiles explained himself. "You know? But, now that I'm saying it out loud, it sounds really terrible, so I'm just gonna-"

"Guys." Lydia stopped walking. "Do you hear that?"

"What?" Madison asked her, looking around. Lydia looked down to the entrance of the sewers, and bent down. "Lydia, what do you hear?" Madison bent down next to her.