S.U. 57 The Reality

CHAPTER 57

ZACH'S POV

Kumpleto na kaming mga pasahero sa loob ng eroplano nang biglang tumayo si Thyra sa kanyang upuan at nagmadaling lumabas. Agad din akong tumayo, hindi ako nagdalawang isip na sumunod sa kanya. I felt the flush of adrenaline tingling through my body. I cannot understand what is happening, but I need to follow her!

Narinig ko pa ang pagtawag sa amin ng flight attendant paglabas ko. I give them a sign; maybe this flight is not intended for us. I know they will figure out our situation based on the scenario a while ago. They'll think it was an unsolved couple fight.

Hindi ko alam kung ano'ng problema ni Thyra pero wala akong pakialam kung hindi na kami makasabay sa flight na 'to. They said everything happens for a reason. But sometimes, I wish I knew what that reason was thus I will not be so stupid bastard like now. The most important thing for me is her. My Babe, my life, my forever... we need to fix our relationship; I know there's something wrong.

Some relationships fail because when something was broken, they throw it away, they didn't try to fix it. Because they are scared, they are frightened to know the truth, to listen their heartache, to have a confrontation; they are terrified to lower their pride but certainly they'll be murdered by ego. In this case, we need to sacrifice and be mature enough for our love one.

The kind of true love is that you need to understand, connect, repair and attach. Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain but we will not be able to experience the real happiness if weren't be strong enough to face the pain. It will get better sooner or later. We just need to hold on and trust the love for each other.

I was running in the long wide pathway of the airport. My eyes didn't even have a single shimmer. I was probing in every parts and corner of the area. I aggressively run my hands through my hair when I failed to saw her here. My droopy body little by little walks uncertainly in different direction. The bottom lip of mine started to jut out. I massage my temple and hurled my sight everywhere. Where are you Babe?

Few people looking me like I was a paranoid guy searching for nothing. Did they ever think that I was searching for my love? A love that I kept for a long time? Yes I'm crazy but crazily in love with my future, with Thyra.

I pause in a waiting area near the exit when I finally saw her; she's standing in the corner with no bystanders around. She was gasping for breath in a second. I walked near her as I saw her lips quivers, she was about to cry. I immediately grab her hand and hold her body close to me. I touched her splotchy skin as well as her trembling chin and raised her face towards mine.

I was breathlessness idiot waiting for her single word to utter nonetheless our eyes finally met; she stopped with no other reaction. With just a second, I unexpectedly felt the sudden coldness that hits my core. Her freezing glare leaves me shiver for a moment. Her furious response attacked me in my heart. She's mad, but I don't know why.

"Babe, what's wrong? Hindi ko alam kung ano ba talaga ang nangyayari sa atin. Please tell me. Akala ko ba okay na tayo? Tungkol pa rin ba 'to sa El Nido?"

Her right hand sailed in the air as it reaches my face. She slapped me hard across my face! I stepped back with a protruding eyes and floppy mouth wondering about us. It hurts me quite a bit but much aches in my heart.

As soon as it happened, I think we will both in shock because she used to be the type of person to never even hurt me. But then again I was wrong... I was just the only one who was affected!

"Hindi mo alam? Ganyan ka ba talaga? Magpapanggap ka na lang ba? Hanggang kailan mo gagawin 'to? Hanggang sa tuluyan na akong makaalaala at saka mo lang sasabihin ang lahat?" sigaw niya.