thank you's

this has been my hardest work so far that i've been writing this story for a year and months. this is also the longest story i have ever wrote. with no plot twists.

when zayn left the band, i was in the concert. i didn't know how to feel that night because;
1. i knew zayn was not able to come to my country from around, a week? a week before the concert. and that was enough to make me stressed out well because he was my favorite of the band and he was the one that i waited for the most. (call me biased but i don't care, i have personal story about this).
2. i bought the ticket from the year before so i waited for so long, about 9 months if i was not mistaken, and the one that i waited for didn't come.
3. but i didn't want to let the other boys down. i wanted to join the crowd. so i decided to come and watch them performing. i was happy that finally able to see them live!
4. i cried when night changes came. i don't know why, i just did. and i swear there was a strange feeling in my chest when it happened. my friend & my cousin hugged me and told me it's okay. (they thought i was crying because zayn's not there).
5. when the concert finished, i walked out of the venue and got into my friend's car. we were stuck in traffic that night. i checked my phone and that was the moment i found out that he's leaving the band.

so i can tell you in one night i felt too much and it caused me to skip school for two or three days. i was so tired, mentally and physically. and when i skipped school, all i did was only thinking. i did rarely check my phone. believe me or not, that was when the idea of this story happened.

i have to be honest with all of you that i did blame zayn for leaving the band at first, that he made me feel so upset. but then i didn't want to blame him no more. i thought, there musts be a reasonable reason why he left. so i wanted to feel what he felt, and tell people who felt the same as me, the truth.

i started writing this story a month later, when i was ready to come back to the fangirl life. since i'm very much a believer for ziam, i wrote this as a ziam fan fiction. (and thankfully they are willing to keep doing 'who they are'. so it makes the story still going).

what i do to write this story is only sit or lay in my bed and type on my phone. thinking. and the most important, watching zayn and liam move. then try to get into their minds (not literally).

but you know everything has to come to an end.. and so this story. i actually wanted to keep this story as long as possible, but i got to end it today. it's not that ziam stopped doing what are they doing but it's me who wants to stop writing this, that i think it's enough for you all the lovely readers.

so thank you, thank you for staying this long. i'm sorry if i ever let you down because the lack of updates and the amount of words.. or the chapters. thank you for everyone who reads, leaves a comment, and votes. i couldn't be more thankful. i'm sorry that i can't reply all your comments. but thank you again anyway.

and the last, thank you zayn and liam. for being so confusing.

love,
regina
_____________________________________
*thank you zayn you finally noticed my fan art