Chapter 18

"Oooooh" I say when I read a sign with the words written on it,

"NIALL HAS MORE TATTOOS THAN NAUGHTYBOY HAS FANS."

Niall was now dying of laughter because of the sign, making the crowd laughing as loud as hell. I walk around the stage, "that is a good sign. I like that." I have to admit.

"Everybody give it up for that sign!" I order.

"That made my night- that has made my night. Whatever happens, Vancouver, that is the best sign ever." I'm saying with all of honesty.

After knowing what he has done to my Zayn, I will never forgive him. That will never happen.

***

"Zayn!" I'm dialing him, excited to tell him what just happened on the stage.

"What Leeyummm?" His voice being a bit whiney, dragging the letter "M" longer at the end of my name. It makes me chuckle at his cuteness.

"Have you seen the sign??"

"Which sign?"

"Uhm, wait," I share a fan's tweet with that sign attached to it via Twitter dirrect message to him, without hang the call up. "Check your dm," I tell him biting my lip, excited to see how he's gonna react.

I can hear his key tone through the phone, he's checking it now and my heart beats faster. What the heck is going on. I roll my eyes at the thought. You're telling him something exciting.

And then he laughs.

I have to process what is happening but then quickly joining him. He can't stop laughing cutely, it's good to hear after he cried to me on the last phone.

"Oh!" he squeaks, "be right back watching the thirty seconds video of you guys noticing the sign." He giggles, making me smile and letting out a slight chuckle.

I can tell he's really happy now. I should be very thankful to whoever brought the sign to our concert. That person really made our day. And the most important, they make him happy.

Happy Zayn is my most favorite thing in life. It's hard to make him smile widely or talk much after that twenty fifth of March. And when he did it, it's all fake. He's even struggling to cheer himself up, to admit that he's happy. Zayn is actually great actor you don't want to yell 'cut' at.

He did not leave people. People did leave him. That's the difference. And I have to say everyone needs to judge a book by its cover, because you really don't know what's inside. You don't know what story it tells. And you don't know where will the book takes you.

Zayn was one of those books.

Forgotten by people, gaining a lot of dirty looks, bullied verbally online. He keeps getting ignored even despised. People can't remember how much does he mean to this world. They can't remember that Zayn was the part of the band, was the part of us, their idol, their kind of favorite persons. And I'm honestly disgusted by the type of people like that. They don't deserve him.

But I also feel thankful for the people who stayed for him and keep believing in five piece of us, even though Zayn wasn't their favorite. They are people who understands what does 'respect' mean and not only understanding, but doing the respect.

There may be many types of people in this universe, from good to bad. But Zayn is still my favorite person to lay my heart on even until now. To me, every little thing he does is magic. It's showing its magic-which is affection-by the blink of my eyes, within 0.2 seconds. And I'm proud that I know his existence, ans so he knows mine.

I can't wait to have him to all myself alone. I may sound selfish and stingy, but I like- love him and I also calling him mine. And it's soon going to be real. It's gonna happen.

"Shmile, Zayn." I say, smiling. Imagining how could it be with me and him together. Being a couple that share each other love and fondness anywhere and everywhere, being brave for at least once in a lifetime. "I would like to see you smiling right now for me."

"I'm shmiling, Liam." He replies shyly.