Chapter 9

I watched them on telly, again.

Liam was mentioning about me for a couple times. First, when the interviewer asked them about me leaving the band.

"This is your first awards show since Zayn left the band. How was the dynamic changed, and what can you tell us about it?" She asked, giving the microphone directly to Liam.

He manages to answer, "You know, I think it's an obviously difficult thing to talk about, but everything's all fine now.

We're all good with him; he's good with us sort of thing. And you know he left for his own reasons, and he's doing his thing now, so.

You know, you gotta do what you gotta do, but, you know, the awards tonight- one of the awards we're winning tonight is, you know, also for him.

So, you know, he's sharing the experience with us even though he's not here, so." He finished.

It's all causing my tears to fall. My life would be boring without them showing up on my television. I'm so intense to having brothers like them. I feel so grateful and I can't thank them more, especially Liam, who was always understand every single thing about me.

Minutes passed and they finally won two awards tonight. I'm so proud of them. I wished them good luck's and now I'm sending some congratulations text messages to them. In their speech, Liam also thanked me and he kept mentioning my name, and suddenly I was blossom in the desert.

"There's one more person to share this with, and that's our brother Zayn." Is all what he said when he was giving a speech.

This is hurting me, he talked so bravely about me. Cause we keep supporting each other and always got each other's backs. And I am looking at the screen now, smiling like an idiot and whispering, "I love you, babe". Though he can't hear me.