Chapter 31

It's sad that Liam has to go back touring and couldn't stay longer in my place. But that's okay because he has planned something with my family back in London.

Everyone's busy at the moment, so I am. I'm preparing for my first solo album. Everything has settled. But I'm still trying to find an inspiration to write a song. I really want to dedicate my first single to Liam, but I still don't know if that would be a great idea or not.

I have listened to their new songs too. And I'm loving it, the lyrics they wrote are meaningful. I love it how my brothers transform without me. Though I'm a bit sad that I haven't got a chance to meet all of them. Honestly, I just really miss them.

I'm humming softly and walk around my mansion. Maybe I need to refresh my mind and keep it clear to give birth to a masterpiece. But really, with Liam's existence in here would be easier. I never forget to checking though, I text him once an hour to make sure that he's alright and everything went right. Even when he's performing.

The tour is actually almost finished, just some places to go and it's over. They will take a break and will come back in 2017. Which means me and Liam can having our free time in a long period. I'm in fact happy that they are finally deciding to take a break, but I feel sorry to the fans because they'll be missed.

Some even started a rumour that the band is going to be over. I feel guilty because, I left the band. So it makes people think they're going to be done like me. I'm just scared that people would hate more than they have did.

The midnight comes too soon, I'm on the Skype with Liam now and we're talking like usual. Just to somehow forgetting about the distances between us. We've been talking for hours, he tells me every signs he saw at the venue. Some of it having my name on. It makes me feel warm to know some of the fans won't forget about me.

"Have you met my family there?" I ask after a moment of silence. He shook his head, "I'm about to do it tomorrow and I won't be telling you anything about it." A wide smile appears from ear to ear on his face. He gets so happy every time we talk about his secret plan.

I give him a playful pout, pretending to be hurt. He chuckles, "hey, don't be so sad I promise you are going to be the happiest person in this world." Then he smiles fondly.

"I'm not really into surprises.." I say sadly.

"You will be in love with this one, Zee. Don't worry about it, yeah?" He says softly like he was talking to a little kid.

"Promise?" I give him my pinky finger,

"promise." He gives his.

And without I even realize, I fell asleep with our video call still on. The last thing I remember is he sang a lullaby to me and my eyelids felt so heavy. Maybe I drift off myself to sleep when he did that. I didn't even say good night to him. I wonder if he watched me sleeping or did he sleep himself too after?

The next thing I know, I wake up in the morning just now and my phone hits the low battery. I open Skype application once get my phone charged and check if he messaged me or what.

He ended the call an hour after I fell asleep. It means he watched me sleeping for an hour! My cheeks are suddenly burning, imagining how he watched me.

I decide to text him an apologize, I wish him okay with me fell asleep first without saying goodbye.

To: Liam
sorry bout last night x

I get up and bring my phone with me, then walk to the bathroom to do stuff. Five minutes later he replies,

From: Liam
was a pleasure to watch u sleep baby ;)

A part of me is screaming happily, another part of me is cursing. The thought of him watching me sleep is adorable but also embarrassing. Next time I should keep myself awake whenever I'm on Skype with him.

I'm not hungry yet so I get back in my bed and snuggle to the blanket. This is my heaven on earth. Another text message received,

From: Liam
omw to meet ur family ;)

My heart pounds, he is really doing this. I hope he's not planning on taking my family on a vacation because I don't want him to spend a lot of his own money to do this. If it is, then I should get at least involved for the payment.

To: Liam
have fun w/ Maliks! whaddup with that winkey face ?? :P

From: Liam
nothing ;)

To: Liam
u better stop :)

From: Liam
ok ;)

I mentally and physically roll my eyes at how lovely and annoying he is at the same time. He is really the best that have ever happened to me. He makes me happy and makes me somehow worth living for.