Chapter 42

I've been pacing around my room for hours now, thinking about what Liam said earlier. I have never imagined if putting myself first would be like this. It will always ended up with me being the one to blame, though all I want to do is saving everyone.

I got an invitation to attend Summertime Ball and they want me to perform some of my songs there. This is really a good chance for me to raise my solo career. But also, I'll face ninety thousand people. Literally a sea of people. And I'm not used to facing huge crowds alone..

The guys used to be there, helping me through my anxiety. And now? I don't have anyone beside my family. I know there are many but I find it hard to talk. I'm used to keeping it all to myself.

I never talked to my family about this before except my Mum and Jawaad. But still, not so often. I feel like sometimes, just sometimes, the boys understand me better than my own family. That's because I've spent days after days with them and when I got gome, I just slept for weeks before going back to work with the lads.

Now I don't have them around me so I gotta deal with my fear all by myself. I can't tell Mum because she'd be upset. This is such a big event. Still so far from Grammy but the amount of the crowds consider massive. And I just can't help myself for being afraid of facing loads of people.

As much as I love doing my solo career, a little part of me wants to get back together with the band.