Chapter 40

"All I need is you
See anything you want
Anything you want girl
All I see is you
Anything you want
Anything you open
All I need is you
Anything you want
Anything you want girl
All I see is you
Anything you want"

I've been listening to this sick mash up with my man being a part of it for three hours now. I'm glad that he is very careless about his own reputation. With him making a solo song does make fans think the band is going to break up soon or later. But also he is the one who's always there for them, like when I left the band and he kept cheering the fans up.

I really want to hit his number and tell him how am I very into this song right now, but it's been months since we argued through the phone. I guess now isn't the right time to talk to him.

He texted me once on March 25. Right the time my album released. He congratulated me and stuff, he said

"Happy 1 year & great album btw. Congrats."

And stupid me I didn't reply the message because I thought I note the sarcasm there, and I wasn't feeling like arguing with him more. The last call, was enough to say that we're both cold hearted now.

He has been out and about with his grown up woman lately, and so I am. I have told everyone behind the scenes of my fake relationship that I am so done with this stunt, etc. I told them my album is already big enough and it doesn't need more promotion. But they won't listen. They told me this is going to be a long term relationship, due to many people believe that me and her are so fake and together only for promoting each other.

I don't want it to be two years like the last time. I have coped enough with this kind of stuff I feel like don't want more of it. But this is what it is. They keep saying that I'll be always needing this in the future.

My stomach felt sick when they said like that. How about me and Liam, then? When are we going to come out of the closets they've been putting us for five years? I just want to be able to walk hand in hand with him in front of people like the other couples do.

Liam's POV

I remember the time I helped him with his album, he offered me to change my name so people won't recognize me being a part of his album. I refused at first, but then he gave me the best of his puppy eyes.

He was the one who's always hiding us. No matter how much I want it to show to people, he seems like always holding me back in my place.

"Let's wait for the right time." He said.

And so it's happening. I'm the one labelled as XYZ on his album. People don't know it was me. People don't know that me, Liam Payne, was still around their king, Zayn Malik, while his album was on it process.

The last, people don't know that his album is all about me.

Zayn said it himself when I helped him producing his songs. I remember how we always ended up cuddling in the studio at the end of the day. He asked me which song is my favorite, and I shook my head don't know my own answer. I seriously can't pick because all of them are gold.

But one of them always bringing back the old memories to my head. We used to sneak out together at late nights while we were on tour. We got into this club and that club then getting wasted together. And I ended up having him being pushed against my car, with my hands on each side of his head.

Paddy was always there for us, covering us from the sign of paparazzi's or even random people to walk past us. He knows everything between me and Zayn. He is a great man who keeps his mouth shut about other's secrets. And he doesn't even mind when I had my car shaking with me and Zayn in our hot section.

"Liamh-" He moaned out loud I had to cover his mouth. "Shh, Zayn." I kept moving my hips against his, thrusting my hard member in and out of him. He wrapped his legs around me tightly, I knew it was too much for him because it's been so long since the last time we did.

Tour made us busy.

We were tired already after performing on stage after stage, we didn't have time to make love or even a quick sèx. But that night, we were both wasted and don't even care about our physical health at the moment. Getting into each other's pants was all that we cared about.

Zayn climaxed when I hit those bundle of nerves inside him. I kept hitting there through his orgasm. He cried out very loud I had to offer him to bite the palm of my hand, which I didn't mind because seeing Zayn desperate for something to hold is what made me released myself straight into him.

And I remember we didn't use protection that night.

I groan at myself when the memories flash through my head. I miss the feeling of having Zayn underneath me and wrapped around me. I miss the inhuman voices he's making every time I go hard and fast, sometimes he sounds like an Angel singing.

And the most important is when he screams my name out loud so anyone can hear, anyone knows that I'm the one who's making him hits the highest note in his life. My stomach starts to churn, my pants are getting tighter than usual.

We were literally pissing off the neighbours those times.