Chapter 30

Liam agreed to stay, at least for a night. Even a few seconds with him would mean so much to me. But tonight I just stare blankly at the wall on my side, thinking what was he planning with my family.

He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer until my back touches his chest. His miniature is still inside me from the pervious sėx. He mumbles something, maybe he has a dream.

I snuggle deeper to the blanket, I just really need to sleep right now or else Liam would leave tomorrow morning without waking me up. Cause I'm a hard sleeper.

Harry walks around the stage, having a conversation with their fans. Niall plays his guitar, making the back sound for the convo's. Louis stands beside Niall, his eyes roaming through the stadium. While Liam sitting on the side of the stage, smile widely at me.

I wave my hand a little at him, it makes he waves back directly at me. Now I know how does it feel to watch them from down the stage.

I still feel they are incomplete without me, like I really need to be there to fill the spaces. But I know I can't turn back the time though I'm honestly miss those moments where five of us messing on the stage together and how it makes the crowd screams loudly.

Suddenly, all people's eyes are on me. I can tell they're giving me a judging look. I take a step back for a bit, lean my back on the wall behind me. I hide myself in the shadow but they keep looking at me disgustingly.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" the crowd shouts. "Go away!!", I flinch at their voices, I hug myself tight to keep it together so I won't break into pieces now.

"You don't deserve to watch them you are a traitor!!"

"You left us!"

"Just go and tell your last goodbye! We don't want you here!!"

I'm trembling, I just really watch my brothers is that so wrong? I thought I have cleared my departure! I thought they are understand..

I run out of the venue, I hear Liam calling me at the background. "Zayn! Zayn come back! Zayn-"

"Zayn wake up, Zayn," a hand shakes me, causing my eyes to open. I blink my eyes for a few times, until I can see a figure in front of me. "Morning, baby."

Liam smiles at me fondly, I smile back at him. "Morning.. uh" I rub my eyes, then close them again. "Whoa whoa whoa, don't you dare to sleep again." He pulls my blanket off, I giggle at him at how cute is he.

"Give me five more minutes, my eyes are sooo heavy Leeyum." I pout.

He smiles and shakes his head, getting in the bed then set himself on top of me. He leans in to my neck, raining me there with wet kisses. I moan and giggle at the feeling, he sucks and bites. "Make love to me," he says.

"We just did it last night," I mumble quietly.

"That means we can't do that again in the morning?" He tickles my side, making me jump and laugh.

"I'm not saying like that, hey hey, now stop, it tickles!" I can't stop my laughter and so he leans down to me and crashes his lips to mine.

He spreads my legs widely, it makes me let out a whimper at how I am still sore from the last night. He coos at me, goes down and without I even realize he has his tongue driving wildly inside me. "Liamh!" I moan loudly, almost screaming.

He thrusts two of his fingers in, hitting my prostate every single time and it sends me to the órgasm with his tongue still inside. I shoot my load without even him touching me.

He pulls out then sets himself between my legs, he whispers something on my ear that I cannot even figure out what is he saying because I'm in heaven right now. He circles his tip before pushing into me, I let out a loud moan.

Liam moves in and out in a fast movements, and hell I'm so sore. Most of time I'm whimpering, but he doesn't stop. He just kisses my neck to calm me down. I've never been so wrecked before.

An hour goes and he shoots his load in me, painting my walls. We make out for a minute then he pulls out of me. "Hurts.." I say quietly.

"I'm sorry baby," he kisses my head, and moves beside me. He wraps the blanket around us. "I just can't resist every time we're together." And we stay like that for minutes until I regain myself back.

"I want to talk about it," I'm breaking the silent.

"About what?"

"Our last night topics." I turn head to look at him. He strokes my hair, "I'm all ears."

"Promise me you won't be mad?"

"Promise, Zee. Why would I be mad at you?"

I shake my head, "it's just I'm still feeling insecure sometimes. I cannot hide the fact that I can't deal with, all of this. I mean, I'm still surrounded by nightmares."

"Zayn, be happy with who you are now. Don't mind about people who's hating on you just because you left. It was your own decision and you know it was the best you made. Don't let those people being around in your mind all the time." He holds my face in his hands.

"Yeah, I'm just scared that nobody would like my music because they're hating me."

"Well I'm on your side baby, you still have many people on your side. Don't be afraid. Just do what you want to do. Don't mind what people talk about you. They don't know you, the real you."

I bite my lip, "I guess you are right."

He hugs me tightly, wrapping his muscular arms around me protectively. "Nobody will hurt you like that. I won't let them to." He says to me, somehow growing a spark in my heart.

I just really don't know what would I be without him, he's the one who's telling me things that can build some thicker walls to protect myself. No one loves me like he does after all, I'm so grateful to have him in life even though we're not really together, like, boyfriends.

I don't think we're ready for that label because, life is hard for us and we can't freely loving each other in public like other couple does. That sometimes I'm jealous about. But I'm happy enough to be like this with him. It's more than I have ever asked.

"Thank you, Liam. I don't know what to do without you." I hug him back.