Chapter 28

"Zayn!" He runs toward me and picking myself up from the ground, he spins me around making me laugh and clutch onto him tightly. I can't help but my laughter turns louder.

"Stop, stop it, stop it." I say with a giggle as my head's getting dizzy and everything around me spinning. He puts me back on the ground and presses his forehead to mine. "You don't know how much I have missed you."

I brush my nose to his, "I missed you too, Liam."

We're walking to the parking lot and reach my car. He offers himself to drive and so I agree. I buck my seatbelt, looking out of the car window. Still can't believe that we actually meet again, in this city of angels. The largest city in area in the United States, the entertainment capital of the world.

Speaking of entertainment, I wish there was no papz taking our picture while we were together and hugging in the LAX Airport. That would be the end of the world for Modest Management for us getting caught as lovers.

I smile proudly at the thought of how Modest would react to media and newspaper when all the hightlights was filled by me and Liam hugging romantically in the airport. I'm mentally laughing.

Liam puts his hand on my left thigh, dragging me out of my funny daydream. "You seem happy," he says.

"I had an imagine where we were on the front page of those newspaper and rumours going around us, saying we were actually in love." A tiny laugh escapes from my lips. "It was going to be huge! Then we could come out as soon as the rumours spreaded." I say with an excited tone.

He frowns at that, "it is not that easy." I have to roll my eyes at him, myself is singing What Do You Mean by Bieber secretly. It fits the situation though. First it was Liam who the most excited about us coming out, then in the middle of the road he didn't want to come out at all, and now he seems not sure if we really need to come out or not.

I sing the line, hoping he would note the sarcasm. "First you're up, then you're down and in between.. oh I really want to know, what do you mean?"

He lets out a sigh, increasing the speed of my car. "Stop being so cute, Zayn." And with that, I can feel that he is in the need of doing 'it' stuff. It's been a long time and we're both craving. But I wanna tease him some more.

About half an hour, we're finally arrived at my mansion. He opens the car door for me, he always treats me like a lady and he exactly knows how to make me feel loved. We're walking inside and he quickly following behind me. I lead him to my bedroom and once we get there, he pushes me down on my own bed.

"A little too big house you got here," he caress his fingertips to my cheekbones, "my baby is so rich it makes daddy proud."

"Reward me, daddy."

With that a few moments ago, we're panting mess right now. He keeps pushing inside me and I can feel his length pulsing. A short moment later, he releases all his load inside me and I release mine to his toned abs.

He keeps himself there longer than I expected, I know next day I won't be able to move myself an inch.

"You don't have a plan for tomorrow, right?" I shake my head then looking up at him. I'm happy cause it sounds like he's gonna stay a little longer with me in this house of mine.

He smiles fondly and leans in to kiss my forehead, "then stay like this with me until tomorrow comes." He finishes with a chuckle. I have to hit him lightly on the chest. "Díckhead."

He grins, "my díck is now in your àss, Zaynie. Not on my head." He jokes and I let out a small giggle. "Never been happy since the last time we met." I confess, yes he is the only thing that can make me this happy. "So I am."

We're cuddling for it does feel like an hour, with our selves still in the same position, hugging each other. He keeps kissing my head, whispering sweet things I always want to hear. I'm so in love whenever myself with him by my side.