Chapter 17

Zayn's POV

What the hell was that.

I should've known this Shahid guy is only using me as his making money machine from the first place. He was always messing with fans, then my brothers, and now it's me!

I would never forgive this backstabber. What kind of 'true' friend is he. I'm betrayed, really.

I know the fans would never like him anyway, but with the way he leaked that video, it won't change their opinion about him too. It won't help anything. It won't make them crawling to him. Once they hate him, they will never open their hearts for him. I know who they are. My fans were always there for me this almost five years long.

This makes me boiled with anger. I can't even hold myself when I tweeted they way I'm feeling about this. I may be talking rude to him, but who cares anyway. He has done something worse that I can't even accept it. There's no way in hell I'm glad about 'leaking stuff that we try to keep'.

And the thing is, why do people always trying to bring me down to the lowest place? What have I done to this world? I'm just living my life the way it should be. And if I'm calling people out, that's because they betrayed me.

I'm not even lying if I say that I'm crying now, here, right now. I'm easy to get break down. Liam once told me I have senstive feelings about anything. That's why I always care about what people think about me. Do they see a bright side in me? Or a dark side? And I don't like the thought of people despising me. They don't know who the real me.

But Liam,

I know I need to talk with him at this moment because he's the only one that can make me feel better. So I dial his number,

Liam's POV

I cannot believe with what's in front of me. I read it again and again. Is this one of those stunts again? Or was he get hacked? But who the hell would hack him? This is really look like him and seeing all that prick guy's tweets before making my heart beating faster. He was definitely talking about my Zayn. (a/n: Liam is me)

zaynmalik: @NaughtyBoyMusic you fat joke stop pretending we're friends no one knows you .

zaynmalik: Someone learned how to upload a video... maybe now he should learn how to use logic ha you ain't shit but a faker

I'm trying to process every single word written there. This is absolutely real. Ha. I've been waiting for this to happen. I'm honestly sick of that guy staring at my Zayn like a piece of meat. But I also feel bad for Zayn now, I know he needs someone to hold him right now. And unfortunately I can't be there for him, and always like this. Ugh.

So I decide to call him, making sure if he was okay. But before I could dial his number, a caller ID showing on my screen.

Zayn.

I slide the button to the side and pick up his call, "Zayn?" I can hear him sobbing right there.

"L-liam.. " He stutters.

My heart drops hearing him like that, thankfully I'm on my free time so at least I'm here for him at this moment. "Baby, I'm here.. talk to me"

"I s-should have t-trust you.. He was o-only using m-me,"

"Not only me, all people, babe. You've told" I say, making him sobbing louder. I suddenly feel bad. "I-i'm sorry I should have listened before."

"It's okay, people make mistakes." I'm searching for some words to slip out of ny mouth, but I just don't find any. All I want for him now is to come back, I know he's better not in the band anymore because all of those meany judges from people, but I just miss him. If he was in the band, at least we could always meet almost 24/7 and it's so helping my poor heart. But I know I can't be selfish and let him suffer. So I don't say a word about it.

"Am I wrong for tweeting it, Liam?" He suddenly asks, dragging me out from my own thoughts.

"No, not at all." Though I know some people out there seeing him as an immature person for bringing it to public. But I know him, the real him and I also know that guy. Talking in private won't even make it better. Especially when the person you're talking with is that 'Dickhead' Boy.

"I don't know what to do anymore," I hear hin whispering, half whimpering.

"Shh, Zayn, everything will be okay. What you need to do is just to avoid that guy alright? Don't friends with him anymore, I wor-"

"What the heck, Leeyum. Are you crazy for thinking that I'll consider him as a friend again?? No way in hell."

"Yeah," I'm trying to hold my laugh because sorry not sorry, but he sounds even cuter whenever he's complaining over something. "Just in case, Zayn" I add.

"Don't even ever think I'll do that, I swear I will never forgive myself if I really friends with him again."

I'm smiling at the thought of him pouting his chapped lips, "I'll keep that in mind.."

"Yeah you better do, Li", "Mhm," I'm still smiling, I wonder what do I look like right now. Maybe like a little kid imagining their parents' first date.

"I love you so much, Liam" he says, once again dragging me out. But smiling wide once I realize what did he just say.

"I love you too Zayn Malik, and remember I'm seeing you soon?"

"Yeah," I hear his soft laugh, "but I don't know how long soon is, Liam Payne."

"Uhm, some people start to realize how long it is.." I say with a smirk plastered on my face. He chuckles,

"Oh you're a horrible man."

___________________________________________

I Won't Mind to 10k readers !!

thoughts on zayn's recent tweets? x