Chapter 24

"When will we can meet, Zayn?"

His voice heard through the loud speaker from my phone. I'm chopping vegetables and then put them in to the pan. I stir the spoon around before sighing softly.

"I don't know, Liam."

Yes we have cleared our minds these past days and we forgave each other. Now things are a lot better and I'm quiet happy that he tries to fix everything with phoning me everyday and making sure if I was okay.

I know he does care and he won't ever forget about me.

I'm giving the season to the soup, then tasting it on my palm. "You're cooking?" He asks through the phone.

"Yes. Not feeling so okay today so I'm making soup." I move the soup to the bowl, it's so warm and I love putting my hand on the side of the bowl to get the warmth from it.

I sit myself down on the dining table, eating the soup alone and tugging at the thick, oversized sweater I'm wearing. I smell the fabric and humming when I remember it was his. Glad that he left the sweater in my room couple weeks ago when he visited me.

"You want me to contact a doctor so they can take a quick check on you?" His voice soften, maybe a bit with worriness. "Nah, I'm fine. Just feeling cold that's all." I confess, keep eating and slurping the soup.

"Cold isn't fine, Zayn."

"You don't have to worry, I'll get better soon."

"It makes you feel tired and uncomfortable, sometimes causing dizziness and weakness." I smile softly at his worried voice. It's really just lovely when someone cares about you that much.

"Liam, I'm fine because of hearing your voice. It's like a medicine to me and it is healing my cold." I can't help but giggle.

"I always get worry whenever I hear something not good about you.. but I'm glad that my voice is your medicine."

I'm finishing my soup, "you are my medicine."

I know he's smiling at the moment when I hear nothing but silence. "I'm sorry about Louis," but then he continues and my smile drops when he changed the topic. "Yeah.."

"But don't worry I have talked to him." He quickly adds.

"Yeah? You did?"

"Yess," he says dragging an 'S' a bit. "What did he say?"

"He said he just can't get over the fact that you left us easily. You two were the closest after all.. like, smoked weed together?" He's teasing a little, I chuckle at his innocent words.

"I told you that wasn't weed," "Yeah?", "Yeah, it was just an usual cigarette but shaped like weeds. I don't know what does it called."

"Alright. Whatever," he chuckles, "people call it weed," it makes me roll my eyes but then joining him with a giggle.

He really knows how to make me feel happy. Even though that he has a problem, but he never wants me to worry him. Plus I'm not in the good condition at the moment.

I read every single one of his tweets today. Saying that he isn't enough to make people smile though he was trying so hard. Some jealous fücks started a rumour about Liam being a homophobic. And I was mentally laughing because how could he even a homophobic when he's so in love with me.

They just never knew how cruel is entertaiment world, our happiness has a limit and we can't even be free at all.

People these days keep saying things they don't know about. Creating lots of stupid drama and keep trying so hard to drag some of us down. They like to talk about other people's badness and share it with the others careless.

I wish I could turn back the time and go back to the World War II where everyone sticked together and their priorities were to win, live life in peace, and be with somebody they love.

I also want to do so many things with Liam right now, like I would take those bullets off from his head. I told him that I would like to buy the ticket for a flight to wherever he was now. I want to hug him and cuddle with him so he can feel a lot better.

But he said that it's better for me to having a good rest at home. He told me he's going to be okay as long as I am. Still I can't stop myself from worrying him, and seems like we're worrying each other at this time.

This is also a few days until his birthday. All I want to do is to make him happy but with my presence, my existence. I'm eager to see him again like I can't wait forever anymore. But I don't know when is the right time for us to meet.

I hope by the day of his birthday though, so I can make it a bit more special with love and cake.

"I miss you, Zayn." He's breaking the silence.

I get up and wash the dishes with my phone still on loud speaker mode. "I miss you too, Liam."

"Stop doing it", I look at my phone confusedly, "what- doing what?"

"Are you washing the dish, babe?" I'm blushing at the pet name but then he continues, "you know you can do it later because all I want you to do is to lay down in your bed with me talking through your phone."

But instead I keep doing what I'm doing because I don't like to finish half of my work. Whatever it is. "I'm done, it's done." I wash both of my hands then wipe them dry using the clean napkin. "Now walk upstairs to your room," he directs which making me giggle but obeying him anyway.

"I'm walking up to my room, Li." I take a step by step on the stairs until I finally standing in front of my room.

"Get in, baby, and walk straight to your bed."

I turn the doorknob to the side and close the door behind me, then walk straight to my bed. Doing exactly what I have been told. I get into my bed and pull the thick bed cover up until it rested on my chin.

"You already are in bed?", I close my eyes slowly, feeling the eyelids are actually getting heavier. "Yes."

"Have a good rest and sweet dreams, my love. Don't worry about me again because I feel so much better after I heard your voice but still sad because you aren't feeling well. But I hope you will get well soon," I'm smiling at his words, it feels like he actually meant it.

"Thank you, Liam. I would love to dream about you." I mumble before closing both my tired eyes.

"I love you, Zayn." He ends.